Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 22:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: TM Moves

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Khaku

Member #160

Jan 22, 2004 16:13
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have a few TM moves that I'm almost positive my Pokemon can learn, but it won't let me use any of them... On any of my Pokemon... Is something wrong or am I just being a twit? X3
~Fred
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 22, 2004 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Prolly a twit.

Seriously, tho', it depends which moves you are talking about. Normally, I would trust what you think certain Pokes could learn, but there are oddities like people thinking Eevees can MegaDrain or things that should be but aren't like Farfetch'd and Sky Attack.
Khaku

Member #160

Jan 23, 2004 18:01

Ok then. lol. Im gonna make myself even more of a twit and ask: Cant a Charizard learn Fire Blast or Dragon Rage? Or am I getting the versions mixed up or having a bad day or the world is against me!!! Um.. I think that was it... But I think I was trying to teach Kangaskan Earthquake? Uh... I desperatly need to look up a TM list
~Fred
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 23, 2004 18:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, those TMs are compatable with the pokes you mentioned. You'll have to let Minty figure this one out.
  BTW, you can get a pokedex, TM list and more from a lot of different websites. I just went with the first site on my search engine Gengar's Dungeon
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jan 23, 2004 18:27]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 23, 2004 18:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, that is officially buggered -- both the TM thing and the Pokemon Dungeon. Eww, non-research site. If I could remember where Poccil's site was, I would link you there.

Oh, there is such a void of good resource sites since Pokemon Daily and Marble Palace both decided to move servers and not carry along any of their archives. That was stupid.

From what you are describing, it sounds like an error with the entire TM teaching system right now, refusing to let anything learn anything..... or you are just doing it wrong.

*puts FireBlast over Ember*

.... um, okay, I guess it is the latter. Lemme try again.... huh, all three moves worked.

What problem is it exactly giving you? You select the TM, select the attack slot you want to replace, click the respective button pointing left toward your Belt, it gives you a message saying that you have to Save Changes for everything to go through, and all is well and happy.

This has to be for RBY since you do not have a GSC account, so sorry, Khaku, but things are fine on this site. What is your PokeBox telling you when you try to teach something a TM?
Khaku

Member #160

Jan 24, 2004 10:32

Hm.. Well, Ill pick the TM I want to use (like Fire Blast), chose the Pokemon I want to use it on (Charizard), then click the move I want to write over, then it tells me "Im sorry but Charlie cannot learn from the FireBlast TM." Then I click ok and it does nothing else. Am I doing it wrong? I know sometimes I'm very braindead.

btw: Thanks for the link, ill check it out.

~Fred
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 24, 2004 12:18

That is most perplexing as it worked perfectly when I logged into your account.

Let me see... what could be the problem? Your computer must be properly importing the Box script since it is not giving you an error message, and you must be selecting the proper Pokémon since it is displaying its name. You are selecting the attack you wish to over-write from the dropdown box in the middle and not the attack rearranger to the side, correct?
Khaku

Member #160

Jan 24, 2004 14:49

Oh.. well now I feel realy dumb. Its working now... Er.. thanks. Sorry about that. I think my grain was sprambled.
~Fred
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 22:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022