Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 8:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Looking for help

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Celebi

Member #157

Dec 29, 2003 10:21
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I need a little help with a few things, all for the G/S/C version of the R.E. League, if someone can help me. One thing is that I've been all over the place and battled lots of people, but I can't get the bagde for the Psyfire Gym. Where is it?
  I can't get into the Chaos Gym because it says "Very sorry you User Name/Password is incorrect." every time, but I'm sure I put it in right.
  And I was wondering where I can get Iron Tail and Icy Wind TMs?
  Last thing, can someone point me in the general direction of a legendary pokémon in the Legend of the Gilded Jewel?

Thank you. ^_^

[Editted by Celebi on Dec 29, 2003 10:33]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 29, 2003 10:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The Legendaries in GSC are not added yet. It tells you so every time you log-in to any walkaround of the RE League.

IcyWind and IronTail? I dunno about IronTail, but I doubt I even sell IcyWind. Not all TMs are sold yet in the REL.

Chaos Gym is run by a moron. That log-in thing does not even check RE League usernames but rather ones he inputs manually. I really should get around to removing him...

I have heard other problems about people getting into the Psyfire gym. She may have since updated her page, leaving her gym unreachable. I can manually change her URL straight to her gym's doorstep if her gym goes undefeated for more than two months.
Celebi

Member #157

Dec 30, 2003 7:09
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks for helping!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 8:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022