Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: TM48 (Fire Punch)

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Tarazu

Member #155

Dec 18, 2003 6:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I believe I checked every gym not in Rising Faction, plus the Junk Shop, and nobody is selling Fire Punch. This is annoying; I want it on my Amphy.

(Edit: saw a post from Battalon noting lack of TM33 Ice Punch. Come to think of it, I haven't seen TM41 Thunderpunch around either. This is a shame; they are useful moves on Pokemon like Alakazam. The punches become more important when you consider that the Move Tutor attacks are not currently in the REL.)

[Editted by Tarazu on Dec 18, 2003 6:23]
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 18, 2003 9:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

T-Punch and F-Punch must be around (or at least they were) cause I have a couple TMs in my inventory. Ice was the only one I didn't see.

(I did some checking: Fire and Thunder Punch are at Port Town in the Junk Shop)

Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush

[Editted by Battalon127 on Dec 18, 2003 9:22]
Tarazu

Member #155

Dec 18, 2003 9:41

There are two shops in the Port Town. One is the actual Junk Shop, and one is a regular shop. They are right next to each other. I assumed that the regular shop was the Junk Shop, since it was pretty reasonably well stocked, and did not bother to go look for the real Junk Shop. Now I have; problem solved.

Now, if only somebody could explain to me why Ice Punch isn't sold? Or, uh, Surf, for that matter. I vaguely remember reading something about why Surf was not being sold in the old posts, but I don't quite remember what the reason was.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 12:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No Surf? Really? That seems odd.

Well, I can 'splain some of this stuff for you. See, the junk shop sells TMs that at least two other gyms do not sell. Problem comes when people either let their gyms go dead and they are not removed (in between queues) or they pick to sell the item, but do not in fact link to their shop.

No Surf? Really? Huh, I usually pack that in the Maelstrom shop. It must have been being be bon sold by a lot of others at the time for me to avoid it.
Tarazu

Member #155

Dec 19, 2003 9:03

I appreciate the explanation.

I believe one of your RBY shops does indeed sell Surf (since I just bought it), but your GSC shops currently do not.

(Edit: to remove stupid-looking smiley.)

[Editted by Tarazu on Dec 19, 2003 9:04]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 2:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022