Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 15, 2021 22:33 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Two rather minor bugs

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Tarazu

Member #155

Dec 18, 2003 5:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

#1: I was training a Flaaffy against Rising Legend at the Venom gym, who opens with a Dratini. In several fights, he'd Wrap, and I'd KO him. It'd say "Can't Switch" for the rest of the battle (I don't remember if it held after Flaaffy left or was KO'd), but I could still switch.

#2: I was fighting a Delibird, also at the Venom gym. He used Present against my Porygon, and it happened to heal him, but the message was missing a new line. It said "The gift healed PorygonPorygon uses Sharpen".
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 12:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you are new, so I shall tell you now that those are old bugs. I am a very lazy person, so.... yeah.

Unfortunately, REL is very difficult to do work on, especially script-fixing what since saving times alone make the most simple of operations take ten minutes.

But thanks for reminding me about them! Especially that Present thing; that really sucks and should be easy to fix.... although I have known about it forever but never done anything about it.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 15, 2021 22:33 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2021