Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 14:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Psyfire Gym

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 16, 2003 15:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned recently or not, but the Psyfire gym only links to the RBY version. I got to the GSC version by fiddling with the URL but the link on the homepage is missing.

BTW off topic, Are there any gyms that have the Ice Punch TM? I thought Port Town had it, but I didn't see it there. Am I just blind?

Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

If you've been laid off from work, you're 100 percent unemployed. ~George W. Bush

[Editted by Battalon127 on Dec 16, 2003 15:37]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 16, 2003 16:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, well, like mentioned every other time someone says a gym does not work, gyms are removed every time the queue goes through to remove gyms that have not been defeated in two months. Beyond that, there is very little I can do, or feel like doing at any rate.

Psyfire, eh? I was just at there site. I do believe that there is a link someone, but very cryptic and hidden.
Tarazu

Member #155

Dec 17, 2003 19:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you appear to have the RBY page, right? Think about what belongs with the RBY gym-- trainers, wild battles, the PokeBox, et cetera. Then think about what doesn't belong, and you'll have your answer.
Rook

Member #112

Jan 17, 2004 16:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I keep trying to find it and I keep finding very badly labeled links! For instance, the one where some guy is holding his chest open, revealing his heart!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!!
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 14:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022