Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 11:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Rocket Maze Help

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
zeldaking

Member #152

Dec 13, 2003 13:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How is it possible to get through that Team Rocket maze in Legend of the Gilded Jewel? I've figured out what that wall writing means, but that still dosen't help!
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 13, 2003 13:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

you go to the left or to the right. lets say that if you go left at the first intersection and then right at the second and hit a trap, the next time you should go left and left to avoid the trap.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 13, 2003 16:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wait, you figured out what the writing meant?
  *gets confused*
  Um, it does not mean a thing. It is code. Nothing more. The graffiti is just jibberish with the solution to get through the maze engraved inside of it. It is much easier to figure out than by trial and error, I must say.
zeldaking

Member #152

Dec 14, 2003 7:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That wasn't what I meant. I meant I figured out the code. Or so I thought.

[Editted by zeldaking on Dec 14, 2003 7:19]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 11:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022