Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 2:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Junk Shop

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Nov 26, 2003 24:47
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The junk shop requires 10 badges to buy items. I have eight badges currently, and the game says that I need three more, for a total of eleven. I think it always required eleven, including when I first started. Is this a problem, or is it an error on my part?

[Editted by Lunar_Mage on Nov 26, 2003 24:49]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 26, 2003 1:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have not looked at the code for the Junk Shop in quite some time, but it may include the Maelstrom Badge in that calculation, thus being ten badges and the Maelstrom Badge in order to access the Junk Shop.

So it would be kinda like eleven if you think about it. I dunno, maybe the Maelstrom can be one of the ten and I just did some sorta screw-up. I do not see how I could screw it up, tho', what with simple subtraction and all. Then again, the script is really, really old....
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 2:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022