Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 15, 2021 21:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Three missing gyms

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Hyami_Kajima

Member #67

Nov 13, 2003 22:46
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Er, not sure if thats the best title, but basically, there are three gyms in the Land Across the Sea version that read: Document not found.
  They are the FlameOfLight Gym, the Techno Gym, and the McStar Gym. Are other people having this same problem, or is my computer just messed up?
It was the worst of times, it was the be- eh, who am I kiddin? It was a Monday...
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 14, 2003 24:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

They are probably down. There are times when servers go dead for a while, even an extended while. Myst was down for like a month before.

That is why I give all gyms two months before they are removed. I keep tabs on the last time a Hall of Fame entry was made in a gym, so two months after the fact, I check to see if there is anything wrong with the URL or the gym page and can properly remove them.

If they are dead, I shall find out about it. It is just a matter of time before I remove them. Biggest tip I can give you is to just stop trying to go to gyms like that.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 15, 2021 21:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2021