Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 15:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Pokemon stats in GSC

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Megamaster

Member #139

Nov 1, 2003 13:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was just wondering if there were any changes in the min/max stats of Pokemon in the GSC version of the R.E. League. The reason for this is because half of the stats of my level 100 Kingler don't even match up to the minimums in the StatDex on this site. This Kingler was also had the highest stats in ever category when I caught some Krabbys and compared them.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2003 17:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, all of the stats should be those found in the games, and the only stats that changed from one version to the other were the special categories.
  *checks*
  Hey, he does look a might peckish at a glance. Hmmm, I wonder.... I wonder if I remember to update those GS stat formulae in the GS Battle Script when I changed the rest of the formulae for the game. This I shall have to look into.
Megamaster

Member #139

Nov 3, 2003 1:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, what's the scoop? Is there something wrong, or was I just unlucky to have such a weak Pokemon? I don't think that I was just unlucky, because like I said, this Kingler had the highest stats out of all the Krabby I captured.
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 15:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022