Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 21:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: *Sigh* @ Walkaround

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Megamaster

Member #139

Oct 30, 2003 24:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Accomplishment of the day: Caught a Zapdos!

Now I can't find the others. Oh well. Zapdos was the only one I really wanted anyway. Guess I'll keep looking for "fun."
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

[Editted by Megamaster on Oct 30, 2003 1:28]
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 30, 2003 12:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, once you know how to get one, the rest fall like dominos.

Well, not Moltres. You need to find the other two before you can get him. Since you know the whole song and dance, tho', you can just repeat the respective procedures and those other birdies will be all yours.
Hated

Member #132

Oct 30, 2003 12:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I bet that Heaven to Hell thing is Mewtwo huh? isn't it?
•Chaos•
Battalon127

Member #25

Oct 30, 2003 13:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Speaking of legendaries, are the G/S/C legends up yet? Not that there's any hurry if they aren't, I just have been there much lately. Ever since they banned computer games at school...
I know my BD familiar sucks!!! I have limited internet access so I'm constantly losing battles.

Steelix will crush you like a bug!!!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 30, 2003 15:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

GSC Legendaries? Heh-heh... um, no. Sorry, but things are really hectic, and they do not seem to be getting better.
  Oy veh, I find it strange that I shall actually have more time once I go interning in the spring. That way, I lose eight hours a day for work, but the rest is all mine! No homework or studying or projects -- just work and work on this web site.... that makes my life sound so sad... and it is, too.

And no, Hated, that is not M2.
Hated

Member #132

Oct 30, 2003 17:08

NOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS WRONG...what else is new?? Oh yes... Mintman....WHY ART THOU NOT LETTING THEE ENTER GYM FORUMS????
•Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Oct 30, 2003 17:10]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 21:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022