Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 21:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Changing Gym name and Deleting Trainers and Wild pokebattle?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
ShadowDemon_Tsuya

Member #131

Oct 13, 2003 21:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I would like to know if my gyms name could be changed cause....Its an old name that I dont like that much anymore. Plus I would like to have different trainers instead of my old ones plus getting rid of old Wild Pokemon battles....Is any of this possible...
  Could you e-mail me before you do anything please Kero? Thanks a bunch!
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 14, 2003 10:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This post should be in the gym leader's forum; that is why it exists. Of course, since you did not put your REL account into your master account, you cannot even get in there.

Change your name? Sorry, but that would require far too large a script to alter every single account that ever won your badge. Quite the tricky implementation.

As for deleting battles, you cannot, but you can either save over them or just not use them. It really is not that difficult....
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 21:45 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022