Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 15, 2021 21:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
moon

Member #124

Sep 18, 2003 16:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How come when I try to battle in a gym it says that I am not signed up for that version of tha R.E. league? I want to know.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 18, 2003 18:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um.... possibly because you are not filling out your user information. You most likely do not have cookies enabled and therefore cannot take advantage of not having to fill in your name every time.
  That, or your cookies are buggered.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 20, 2003 1:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

or you could be entering GSC stuff when you only have access to RBY and vice versa
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 22, 2003 8:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And if you're only signed up for one, sign up for the other, NOW!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 22, 2003 13:15

Thanks guys; I thought of that, too. In fact, when I was originally responding, I wrote a rather flaming message on just that very thing, but I of course I to check to be safe, and whaddayaknow, Moon does have both accounts. I guess that is not the problem after all, huh? At least, I hope it is not
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 25, 2003 20:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Possibly because MintMan has launched another one of his weapons of mass Perl destruction?

This is not spam. I speak in riddles. And what I mean to say, is, MintMan messed up his Perl!
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 20, 2003 21:17

to save some space, i figured I'd post here. Anyone know where to get a chansey or an abra in GSC? A scyther would be nice too. thnx! Oh by the way, the gym is still almost done. I have been swamped for the past three months. I have a super strange question for whoever is reading this: When a mew has transformed and then caught, what happens? I know it isn't a mew but I need more info.
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 20, 2003 22:10

Actually, no. In the actual GameBoy game, once a Mew transforms, it becomes a Ditto. That is because according to PKMN programming logic, any creature that has been transformed and is being captured must be a Ditto. Mew was never meant to be caught. There is a way to, however, if you know the glitch of not-flying and fisher-not-fighting and select-hitting and whatever! Whew! Kurazii!
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 22, 2003 21:32

Thanx. This will be useful (believe it or not) as soon as I have free time.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 15, 2021 21:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2021