Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: May I make a suggestion?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
ToddM

Member #88

Sep 3, 2003 21:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I was in a gym battle with my Xatu and I was going to use Night Shade, witch is right above Teleport, but instead of clicking Night Shade I accedently hit Teleport and lost a bunch of Yen. Maby you could do something with the possision of the attacks.
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
NuoTrainer

Member #33

Sep 4, 2003 8:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I haven't checked in a long while but I believe you can reposition your own moves, just as you can in the games. It would be done from the PokeBox screen, I think.
Anta ga otosh'ta no wa Kin no Ono ka na?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2003 13:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Indeed you can, also, if all of your pokemon's attacks begin with a different letter, just hit the letter it begins with and it will select it

Example: My Persian with Return...
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)
  *a*(ttack) *r*(eturn)

And that's how I've gotten most of my gym badges!
  ^_^
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022