Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 17:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Help!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
missmagenta

Member #121

Aug 28, 2003 23:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I need help with something in Legend of the Gilded Jewel. I want to get the Maelstrom Badge so I can open my gym (the pages are up already, I work fast!), but I've looked all over the ruins of Maelstrom City (yes, I can get through Rocket Tunnel without a problem) without a clue as to where to battle! Can someone help me with my problem so I can get the Maelstrom Badge? My Pokemon are ready for the challenge!
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 2, 2003 14:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

try checking the places in maelstrom... I figured I would reply since no one has yet. So check around there. Thats all I can tell you.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
missmagenta

Member #121

Sep 3, 2003 13:28

Thanks for the help! I was able to find him and beat him for the Maelstrom Badge! Now I have my own gym, the Arcadia Gym. Come to http://arcadiastar.co.nr to check it out.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 5, 2003 11:58
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay! Another gym! Another badge! Another victim!
  ^_^
missmagenta

Member #121

Sep 5, 2003 12:42

Victim??? Just wait till I get promoted!
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 5, 2003 23:04
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How many people beat your gym already? I know I did!
missmagenta

Member #121

Sep 8, 2003 13:06

9, including my own little brother! He beat me Saturday, his username is Sonic
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 8, 2003 18:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Other gyms that I've seen have at least 32 people in their hall of fames. Probably yours will be one of them too after a while.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2003 13:22
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 5, 2003 12:42, missmagenta said:

Victim??? Just wait till I get promoted!

Yeah, more battles, more victims!
  Watch your gym funds drain awaaaaaaaaay!
  MWAHAHA!
  Keep UltraBalls in your shop and you might get the funds back.
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 11, 2003 21:17

Although I'm not a gym leader, I'm pretty certain that you can't stock ultra balls until you become a guardian gym.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 13, 2003 24:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

yes, I know I am procrastinating, but I swear that I'm working, just you wait. I'm gonna lay smackdown...if the story line is ok.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 19, 2003 14:15

On Sep 11, 2003 21:17, draggy1234 said:

Although I'm not a gym leader, I'm pretty certain that you can't stock ultra balls until you become a guardian gym.

Yep, so that will be a lot of yen to pay back, meaning a lot of ultra balls to buy, meaning when I see a pokemon, I'll get it without even damaging it!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 19, 2003 14:15]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 17:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022