Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: A couple questions I need answered

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
ToddM

Member #88

Aug 11, 2003 5:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

First I know I might of spelled Answered wrong, but live with it. Anywho, I have 3 questons, BTW, I am not trying to ask how to solve puzzles, and all questons reffer to The Land accross the sea:

#1: I have gotten the Ice crystal, but it has not affected my game play at all, is it supposed to (don't tell me what it does, but just tell if it affects my game play)

#2: I can't find the puzzles to the Legendaries, I have checked far and wide, but the only thing I have found was the clock puzzle (whitch I soveled and nothing happend)

#3: On the list of gyms, after I got my gym set up and battled myself to get an entrey in my Hall of Fame, I went to the list, and my gym was already put third from last, does that mean any thing? Or are they put in a speacal order?
  (by the way, I am the Spirit gym, come fight me if you wish, and if you have any suggestions for my gym, PLEASE let me know)
  Thanks for all the help you give me ^_^
Todd Miller
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 12, 2003 1:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

#1: The Ice Crystal
  No, it does not affect game play. It is what we call in the R.E. League a flag. You will get messages from battles (or just from events like that of the Ice Crystal) that simply allow you to partake in battles previously unavailable to you.

#2: I can't find the puzzles to the Legendaries
  Yes you have; otherwise, you would not have asked the first question.

#3: On the list of gyms...
  No, that order means nothing. I really have to make that alphabetical or something, because people always think it is in some specific order. Well, actually, it is, but none that is easily detectable. The order of gyms is that of the original sign-up for the gym leader... or by the alphabetical listing for the name of the gym leader.... or something like that. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with how good your gym is; there are only four ranks for gyms, and no divisions within each of them.
ToddM

Member #88

Aug 12, 2003 2:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

OK, I have found the ice crystal puzzle, the mirror puzzle, and the dial puzzle (thanks for the help on those) but if I am correct, there is one unfound puzzle right?
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 12, 2003 23:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is there any friggin way we can isolate these posts in to one link so they don't continue to mulitpy when ever someone new comes along? I'm not pointing at anyone, I did it too, but geez!
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 13, 2003 11:46

I think the main problem is I do not have posted anywhere "Do not ask for help in the walkarounds." That, or people do not feel like looking five posts down to see that their question was already asked. I mean, that is what a forum is for, right?

One more? Nope. There are only those three puzzles.
"I hate the people that love me, and they hate me!" - Bender, Futurama
ToddM

Member #88

Aug 13, 2003 11:51

OH, OK ^_^
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 9:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022