Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 19:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: ?+Items=Yen?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Menam_Master

Member #102

Aug 4, 2003 13:16
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Name Gajary and Menam

I always lose, and it's too hard to get the items I want, is there another
  way to get Yen?
Menam!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 4, 2003 22:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, just like in the Game Boy game, the only way to get Yen is to battle with other trainers.

Well, there is also selling stuff, but I do not have any of that in my game. The way I see it, buy what you needs and nothing more.

If you want to store up yen, fight really easy trainers. No matter where you are in the game, someone has a trainer for you to fight. Even if you are just starting, Beginner's Luck/the Pub has starting-level challenges for you.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 8, 2003 23:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Objection, your Honor!

I thought that if you went to a store and queried to buy a negative amount of a product you would sell the product. Is that now different?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 9, 2003 22:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What? No way! If you can do that, you are not supposed to be able to. Man, that might explain some of the low gym funds I am seeing...

I shall have to put a block against negative amounts if none is already in place. Boy howdy, that sucks!

Anyone reading this, do not do what the talking Eagle says, under penalty of torture.

"Yay!"
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 19:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022