Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Anyone know where I can find a NidoranM?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Jul 28, 2003 20:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I need a NidoranM. Anyone know where I can get one?
Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 24:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

venom gym.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 11:41
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks.
Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 19:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

anything interesting happen in updates... hmm... maybe I should check the update link...GAH! SELF DESTRUCTING SNORLAX!
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 2, 2003 11:54
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um... has anyone found a wild scyther in gsc? I'm hoping to get one, I just don't know where.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 2, 2003 11:56

More Pokemon + Less Gyms = Bad Mojo for GSC

Ew, could you imagine AWFT? There are, what, 386 Pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire? You would not be able to find anything that you wanted!
Menam_Master

Member #102

Aug 4, 2003 13:04
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Name:Gajary The Chicko

Well, Ru/Sa are quiet Sucessful.....

Menam Master:DON'T EVEN TRY, GAJARY.

Sheesh what's wrong with him?
Menam!
Rook

Member #112

Aug 4, 2003 17:48

Now I need to know where to get masterballs. Anyone know?
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 4, 2003 22:07

Well, pluralizing that was quite incorrect. Unless I am mistaken, there is only one MasterBall in each Pokemon game.

Further, they are usually obtained only through special competitions that spring up every once in a great while. I also hand out MasterBalls to people who uncover some great error in the R.E. League or the like.

Hey, speaking of which, I need to start up that next Birthday challenge
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 6, 2003 3:21

Drat! All those errors were my fault that I told you about. hehe masterballs. I wonder if someone is actually going to be drafted into the new story...kicking and screaming. Kinda like how toddlers are in the mall when they want to go to the toystore, but they already went yesterday, and mommy really needs a margarita, so they throw tantrums. It's amazing what toddlers mothers say when they think no one is looking...
  Speaking about tantrums: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SELL SELFDESTRUCT-TM!
  Before I get angry. You won't like me when I'm angry...And Kero didn't like the Hulk movie at all. Maybe the videogame is that bad...
Valgarv

Member #117

Aug 17, 2003 16:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone know where you can find a Lavitar? I've looked in alot of places and still haven't found one.
"A mistake? This entire world was a mistake from the start, the Gods, the mazoku, and everything else. And mistakes should be corrected. Shouldn't they? It was Garv-sama who first thought of correcting the world, I am merely finishing what he started."
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 18, 2003 12:24

Larvitar is also a really rare Pokemon; any battle that has it only gives it about a twenty-percent chance of appearing. It has to be out there with as powerful as it is. If somebody's text says that Larvitars are about, then keep battling that battle until you finds it.
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 18, 2003 16:52

ok, i did think my friend was pathetic when he said he couldn't find a moonstone in RBY, but seriously, I forget where I got mine and I'm way too lazy to find it for him.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 16:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022