Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 15, 2021 22:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Can someone help me with the dial puzzle?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Jul 27, 2003 21:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Can someone please help me with the dial puzzle in the forest? A tiny hint? Anything?
Take me on sometime!
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 27, 2003 22:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, PLEASE STOP THE HINT POSTS!THEY WILL BE DELETED!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 28, 2003 9:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Daz-nabbit, why are there so many posts on this now?

Okay, look. It is a puzzle. Solve it yourself. Heaven to Hell. You get a clue form the Monolith. Put the numbers in order. Easy when you leave out all of the complicated figuring-out and all.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 28, 2003 10:26
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know! But it's so darn hard! I need just one more tiny clue. I 've written down what was on the monolith on a piece of paper and I just don't get it!

Take me on sometime!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 24:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think a BIG hint is on the main page where Kero talks about himself. If you haven't figured that out, do reasearch (would help if by kero's sources)
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
ToddM

Member #88

Aug 11, 2003 4:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This will probably sound stupid, but, what dial puzzle? I have been thru the jungle tons of times and havn't run into a dial puzzle, and just to double check, this is from Land accross the sea, right?
Todd Miller
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 12, 2003 1:44

The puzzles have only started to be added to Legend of the Gilded Jewel, so yes, the dial is in Land Across the Sea.

It is the one where you come across the Monolith and have to enter in things from Heaven to Hell. It is in the jungle, and that is really all that needs to be said about that.
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 11, 2003 23:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was very lucky in doing this, because I did NOT manage to figure out the puzzle. I randomly pumped in numbers until I got it right. True this took me over an hour, but considering the odds of getting the right answer without correctly solving the puzzle...ummmmm... I just realized how long those odds are. a conservative guess is 1 to about 10 billion. If my caluculator could handle numbers that high, and I remembered what the maximum number was, I would be able too give the exact odds, but... I am so lucky in this. The hint given at the monolith was interesting, but made absolutely no sense to me. Luck is very important to have if you try my approach to this, either luck or an incredibly huge amount of patience, or both. So if anyone is tempted to try either random guesses, or systematical checking ove each combo until you get tho the right one. Good Luck! You're going to need it.
Ishamael

Bearer of the Kildurin sword, and master of the Kildurin gym.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 15, 2021 22:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2021