Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: How to get legandaries

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
sapphireraikou

Member #108

Jul 20, 2003 15:40
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've seen a lot of people have legandaries and I always ask myself, How Do I get'em. I do not see how. Can someone give me some tips on how to catch them or a riddle? I have no clue! What I mean about catching them is WHERE ARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raikous are the best, and you know it!

[Editted by sapphireraikou on Jul 20, 2003 21:05]
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 20, 2003 20:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sry, were not allowed to say anything. And dont bother posting on this, it will most likely be deleted soon.
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 20, 2003 20:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I prefer people using their natural wit rather than simply getting answers from others, so discussion on how to solve any of the puzzles to get them is prohibited.

Whenever you see something that looks like a puzzle or sounds like a riddle, it is probably for one of the Legendaries.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 21, 2003 1:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can't tell ya anything about em not even the website *cough, maelstrom gym site* nope nothing at all not even if there ARE puzzles, or even if they exist. That's right. We here at RE league can neither confirm or deny the presence of legendaries on maelstrom gym or any other gym site accessible to the public.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
sapphireraikou

Member #108

Jul 26, 2003 12:53

It's weird, I try to get to this on place in a cave and before something comes up to say "nothing's there" and it says "without the gardians something will happen." who are the gardians? legandaries? Why do things say level ? and nothings there?
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 26, 2003 16:43

Have you gotten the message yet of "maybe you should come back later"
  I don't think that means "wait til tommorrow" or "wait til kerp updates the page". If you haven't figured out that you doing something else in the site then coming back is what it means, then you should be pulled it to an alley by a man/woman named "Bubba" and severely beaten with old boy band CDs and a poison pie.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 26, 2003 18:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well, that's CLOSE, but...no
sapphireraikou

Member #108

Jul 27, 2003 14:29

I think I've come across a puzzle. And I solved It, But it says "You should return with whatever belongs in that claw". And how long do you take to wait for returning for "come back later"?
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 27, 2003 20:57

No time required -- you just need whatever goes in the claw.

If you find all of the claws, you can sort of notice a pattern in them to guess what they require. If you ever solve one, the rest fall like dominos.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 28, 2003 10:36
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think it might have something to do with the dial puzzle in the forest.
  I dunno. I have yet to solve it.
Take me on sometime!
sapphireraikou

Member #108

Jul 30, 2003 11:44

How come it says lv.? then when you press explore It says you find nothing. could it be you're missing something? are you actually missing something? just courious.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 30, 2003 19:25

On Jul 26, 2003 21:44, boyachi said:

If you haven't figured out that you doing something else in the site then coming back is what it means, then you should be pulled it to an alley by a man/woman named "Bubba" and severely beaten with old boy band CDs and a poison pie.

Does that help? again? this will identically help with the question you just asked

[Editted by boyachi on Jul 30, 2003 24:28]

[Editted by boyachi on Jul 30, 2003 24:30]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 31, 2003 24:18

Oh, that. That is not even a puzzle. That is a battle that you must do something else before being able to reach.

I make you work for your Legendaries. You need to fight some other trainers, solve some puzzles, and stress much in order to get that fight to work for you.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 6:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022