Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 10:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Errors

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 17, 2003 20:39
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For some reason for the Myst and Flame of Light gym when I try the link it says the page cannot be displayed. For the dragonstar, when I click Enter the Gym it will say the page cannot be displayed unless I do not type in my Username and Password, which will then say the you are not signed up for this edition of RE league thing. Also for the legendary gym it says the page cannot be found, as same for the Twilight gym but it says it in red letters and it the page is different. Any ideas why? Thanx!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 18, 2003 24:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, some of those gyms could just be broken. Leaders neglect their gyms at times; there is nothing I can do but wait for them to be inactive long enough to remove.

As for Dragon Star, AOL hosts (which I think he has) mess up with JScript sometimes. Try going to his gym multiple times in a row; that usually got it to work for me.
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 18, 2003 11:47
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmmm, ok, Ill try that. Thanx!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 10:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022