Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Experiance Gain

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 10, 2003 16:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whenevr I would battle when I looked at the amount of experiance points I recieved for some reason when the only person who was fighting was either Poliwag or Wartortle for some reason it said that my Charmander and Weedle were also gaining Exp. points. Is there a bug or something?
Oy my name is Mike And Link_10 you are not alone cause im 11 and i like the word "Oy".Oy!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 10, 2003 17:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well, pokemon can only level up one level each battle. the rest of it is used, i believe what was said was, the next battle(s). Sometimes the other pokemon just aren't paying attention to the battles you have when the have extra I guess...which would explain a 8 battle gap between a pokemon battling and then suddenly out of the blue gaining experience. Thus if you teach your pokemon to pay attention, this oddity will not happen, thus it is the trainers fault, not the pokemons, of the witheld experience. My Entei argees strongly.:P
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 10, 2003 18:37

How do I make my pokemon pay attention? And another thing, I had just caught them and was trying to catch more so my Charmander and Weedle had never foughtn a battle yet. Thanx for helping!
Oy my name is Mike And Link_10 you are not alone cause im 11 and i like the word "Oy".Oy!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 10, 2003 18:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Esh, MintMan messed up his Perl yet again? (back to school...back to school...to prove that I haven't read Animal Farm yet? Aww, crap. (warning: I know kung fu. Stop trying to hit me and HIT ME. (psst...D'Artagnan, too, is better off with some sort of shield, right? I'm reading Animal Farm right now. Can't a person even read his own book in peace!???? I'm 14, single, not looking, sorry.))
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 10, 2003 19:02

Woah, that last message scared me.... Was there supposed to be a meaning there? Cuz if there was I missed it.... I would have put this part in another reply, but it wouldnt let me.... Another confusion.... I was battling the YinYang leader and I got to his last pokemon, Blastoise, and then I died. But after the match for some reason all of my pokemon gained no experiance. Can you explain this?

[Editted by fuNkym0nky1092 on Jul 10, 2003 24:22]
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 10, 2003 23:11
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm lt eagles posts are a tribute to his insanity, or stupidity can't tell.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 11, 2003 24:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well, how do you suppose your pokemon can pay attention if they've all been knocked unconsious and had a short term memory loss? why didn't you use the secret I told you? Argh! Lieutant's Eagle's pokemon pay attention not only because he trained them well but they like animal farm and gain experience from studying with him. He would never just watch the movie instead of the book, lest his pokemon lose faith in him.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 11, 2003 10:32

I understand the secret you told me, but it doesnt make sense cuz my Weedle and Charmander have never battled before, unless you count when I was capturing them. And what is animal farm?
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 11, 2003 10:33

No experience from YinYang, eh? That ain't quite right... unless each of your Pokes somehow died in a sequential fashion or some really strange enemy switching misbegosh occured. I know that buggers up shared experience something awful in the games.

It is correct that a Pokemon can only level up once per time, but it is also true that -- for reasons I have yet to understand -- some Pokemon who do not act gain experience. I have been looking into this for quite some time. I may have actually fixed it in one version and just never got around to it in the other.
fuNkym0nky1092

Member #100

Jul 11, 2003 10:50

Ok, Thanx! Is there any way I can get the experiance back from the YinYang gym? God, I would have leveled up so much!!!!!!! Well, Thanx again!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 20:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022