Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 8:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: C++ problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 21, 2003 16:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know that I should probably tell the psyfire gym leader, but, the website keeps on crashing my internet explorer and sometimes my making me have to reboot. So I'm staying a way from the site for the most part. Said something about "C++ library' and a "virtual line function" So if anyone could get in touch with that gym leader, I would appreciate it.
  Also, how would I get an Espon? I'm mainly curious about obtaining it evolution-wise, not wild, but that would be kewl.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 21, 2003 23:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sounds to me like you are hitting a good ol' fashioned Internet Explorer error. It may have something to do with the site, but just because you have C++ on your computer, it is allowing you to debug it (or attempt it).

I never had any problems with her site; must be one of those things that are computer-specific. I hope it is not keeping you from her gym...

Espeon? Get 'em just like you get 'em in the Game Boy game -- allow it to reach the requisite amount of happiness at the day time. I do not even think you can find them in the wild....
Richard

Member #94

Jun 24, 2003 23:10
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I had asked him that and the same is with umbreon, Mint Man also said that it runs on the time on your computer so make sure it's right.
Don't Blame me It's My Genetic Makeup
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 26, 2003 24:05

Kewl, well it works now...don't know why, (don't know why it wasn't working before, I was there for like, almost two hours.) guess it has something to do about the number of times my AOL freezes up my computer, maybe it was because of the time of day... Hey MintMan! Do you think that the script for Eevee and the the computer code for AOL to crash my PC are somehow related? Well at I know my PC won't evolve, it doesn't like me all that much it seems.:P
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 26, 2003 24:47

Unlikely. If the time thing was not working for AOL, it would just make your Eevee evolve into its default form (prolly the Umbreon).

My guess is your Eevee just was not happy enough yet; that is, unless you had already seen the message for your Eevee to evolve, and the screen froze after that.
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 27, 2003 2:04

well, I was talking about the psyfire gym wierdness, which as I said was gone. Though I think its kewl that you were able to incorporate the time thing in with Eevee in this, itz kewl!
  And ya, it is kinda a nag, but Psyfire's soundclip isn't working and tells me just about every chance it gets. But then, its probably just me
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 8:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022