Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 9:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Freakin Weird and cool puzzle

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Spidermew

Member #89

Jun 11, 2003 11:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i was checking it out earlyer the R/B version
  and i got though the cave in the east and i got to that weird clock with the dude in the middle, lol i was only able to figure out one of the mirrors.... does anyone have any tips?

hey some of the gym leaders have mewtwo... where did yall find him.. or you not gonna tell just to be all "Dude you like, got to find him on your own.."
SpiderMew, The Super Hero PoKeMon

MintMan

Member #1

Jun 11, 2003 19:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I forgot; you have not been around since the old R.E. League.

Back then (for those of you who were not there, id est all of you reading this ), the Legendaries were just normal links on the Maelstrom Gym, pre-walkaround. You needed a few badges before you were able to get them, however.

Man, old R.E. League. No sign-up, but no levels. It still was very fun to play. I really love the no-sign-up, lots-of-play system. I really gotta bring that back to Reality's End in some form.

Anywho, back to your question, you can find him in the Maelstrom walkaround. He is very hidden, however. I really do need to do something about gym leaders using Legendaries, or at least stop Rising Faction ones from using them. That just is not fair.

And that puzzle you came across just might have something to do with him.... ............... .................................. .
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 12, 2003 16:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I beat the puzzles for a couple of legendaries but KOed them!! Then I ran out of money for Ultra Balls and gave up on the rest for a while. Now I don't even remember who I can still get...
I know my BD familiar sucks!!! I have limited internet access so I'm constantly losing battles.

Steelix will crush you like a bug!!!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jun 13, 2003 11:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I KO'd Articuno, but after doing that, I made sure I caught Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo...

I've got them in my current RBY team since my main team all reached L100
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 9:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022