My sister and I were altering her account, and now I want to alter mine, but I can't log out of her account! Is there something I'm missing that most people understand?
- Tom: "Huey! You have to help me! I'm in jail! You don't want to know what they'll do to me!"
- Huey: "They'll rape you. That's what they're gonna do."
- Tom: "Whatever you do, don't tell anyone! I don't want my baby girl to know I was somebody's bitch!!"
- Jazmine: "Was that my daddy? Is he okay!?"
- Huey: "Ummm... Your daddy wants you to know that he's nobody's bitch."
-- The Boondocks
Dec 25, 2005 24:18
No. Most people don't have siblings that play END.
'Tis quite simple. If you are using Mozilla, use an account manager (which pretty much no one does). If not, just close the browser. That's the only way to log out of an htaccess log-in.
There is a log-out for END and SA, but for some strange reason, it only works for Internet Explorer. That's the price for the fancy-free cookielessness that is htaccess files, which are kinda necessary for END's future (friggin' P3P ).