Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 7:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Camo

Member #5

Aug 27, 2002 6:30
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Frenzal Rhomb is the best band in the world, and anyone who says against it either has never heard them, or is a faggot in general!

You can probobly find some of there s*** on the net, like MP3s and s***, but the songs from the official site are S***, look for songs like Run, Coming home, Genius, Mum changed the locks, Punch in the face, Racist, Everything is f***ed, F*** the system.... Well they were just a few of the better ones I could think off my head, but whats phat about them, is no 2 of there songs sound the same... For each CD they release they use totally different set of instraments with different tuning and they can vary there sound in each song, I swear you will have to love at least one of those songs above, but if ya prefere comedy type songs, and understand the basic Australian politicians and famous cunts,
  you can hit up, Ballad of Tim webster, Homos, The best guy, Don't trust a redneck, Dinosaurs and there are more funnies, but you will need to understand aussies before you find most of em funny.

ENJOY, FRENZAL RULE
  and Enuf Sed also rule, but they are a way small band, The only got an EP out, but me and a mate are currently working on there official site, and there should be MP3s up there soon, not this following link has f*** all to do with RE or any fantasy crap, its just me and a mates webby....
  http://www25.brinkster.com/enufsed/

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 28, 2002 12:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I didn't read pages 2 through 13. Did I miss out on something?
LieutenantEagle
  Gandalf: The Eagles have come! The Eagles have come!
  LieutenantEagle: I know. They're in front of you.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 28, 2002 19:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You didn't miss anything but the longest post in recorded history. Somethings really gotta kill this thing.

Hmmm....

If any else posts here, I shall hack in a challenge of Entropy versus the poster's Battling Dragons creature. Yeah, that'll stop'em.
Camo

Member #5

Aug 30, 2002 22:58
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

F-I-G-H-T M-E !

msanis

Member #7

Aug 31, 2002 13:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

NOOOO!!!!!! FIGHT ME!!!! i want the exp for losing!!! Damm.........

i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 31, 2002 15:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, one o' ya blokes get creamed. My 'itachi (60 points away from lv. 23) is getting lonely all the way up there, and I can't afford to lose any more valor! C'mon, let'em cut ya ta shreds
Lair of Mad Goblin - Home Lost Soul, a far from average Pocket Monster Fanatic Fiction, and my personal brand of home grown insanity...

Not Quite Heroes - On-line comic that's everything but normal. Everything from diabolical meat by-products to men comprised of mayo jar...
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 31, 2002 15:17

My idle threat failed. There is only one thing left to do

Next person who posts here shall receive no more virtual pie.

Du-du-duuuuuuuhhhh!

Just try me
Camo

Member #5

Aug 31, 2002 20:17

Well I'm gonna post again, as its just my thing, and I also started the post too, so . But it also makes it so if no one else posts here, its impossible for me to start it up again.

MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 1, 2002 15:42

* steals and devours Camo's virtual pie *

Mwahahahahahaha!

(PS: i at the spam, too)
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 1, 2002 19:04

Hmmm, it would seem that my attempts to stop posts here are only making more.

*light bulb over head*

Everyone, post here as much as possible!

Heh heh heh, suckers.
Ash10

Member #3

Sep 2, 2002 8:07
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

All must obey KK... POST!!!

SPAM!!!!!!!!
Experience the Game XP The Game
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
News Updater at CnC NZ.com, CnC Zone, RA2 Explosion

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 2, 2002 9:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yo MintMan, wasn't it you that was telling me before not to make stupid and pointless post? Or maybe it was Camo...I don't think so! At least I don't go threatening to go into peoples accounts(not that I could anyways). How stupid are you? You told them to post more? Don't you ever watch any good cartoons? Aparently not. About this being the longest, yah well no duh. I only read the last page, but I think it is safe to say that there hasn't been a post on the topic since about maybe the 3rd page at most. If I knew how to post pictures and music of my own I would put up this crazy picture of this animated person that walks around your computer screen turning herself into a can 'o spam. Then I would post the spam song for all to hear. but I don't know how to do any of that so never mind.
If there is something wrong, it's probably my fault.
   *SailorSassyStar*
  http://www.expage.com/PurpleStarPink
Sailor Moon

Member #40

Sep 9, 2002 16:47
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Probably my Pokemon Blue! I love that game.
Oh yeah I'm a super girl!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 10, 2002 12:59

I'm taking it that she hasn't read the other thirteen pages of posting for this topic

*sigh* Seven days and it was almost dead. Oh well, at least no one I threatened posted under here. Waitaminute, I just posted under the unpostable post!

*explodes*
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2002 8:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can post here safely!
  My BD creature can use any EXP, even from a loss!
  I don't need virtual pie, I have real pie!
Dragon_Knight

Member #49

Oct 31, 2002 9:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I guess this is the unstoppable post, since I'm posting here after like 1 month or so. Oh well, i can use EXP badly. i'm just 5 EXP points away from lv.4. Also, I don't know what virtual pie is, so I don't really care about it being taken away.
This is Dragon_Knight, gym leader of the DarkShadow Gym
Visit the site to get a DarkShadow Badge!

- Dragon_Knight
Ash10

Member #3

Oct 31, 2002 16:32
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Kero, this is exactly about what I mean when I said i was going to leave. These useless posts in old topics, that are useless themselves.
Experience the Game XP The Game
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
News Updater at CnC NZ.com, CnC Zone, RA2 Explosion

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 31, 2002 19:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dragon_Knight, I think that by virtual pie, they mean 'respect'. Hey...who took my pie?

Err..this was not spam. MintMan...no, it was NOT spam! I was answering Dragon Knight's question! So...put away that bamboo stick, it's pretty heavy. *donk* Ow....
LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  ---------------------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." ~Goombario (Paper Mario)

"All of you surrender now or I will burn you like bacon! Hmm...I'm hungry..." ~Master Bowser (Bowser World forums)
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 1, 2002 24:11

Ash and Eagle, you are absolved. You were only responding to idiocy.

What the Hel are you even babbling about, you freakin' idiot DK? Are you some sort of 'tard? Do you see all the "Don't make any more posts under here?" What is wrong with you? I'm tired of you and all of your worthless posting at these forums. When Ash10 speaks of how these forums are going down-hill (and they have been), its all because of n00bs that pop up and do stupid stuff like you! The other idiots have been banned, left, or cleaned up their acts. I should suggest the latter to you so that I shall not be forced to the former.
Camo

Member #5

Nov 2, 2002 3:38

I do believe that over half the replies in this thread are actually talking about how off topic it has gotten, infact, if you had the time, you could make a full little hystory about this topic.....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Apr 20, 2024 7:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022