Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 6:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Camo

Member #5

Aug 12, 2002 6:50
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is SSBM one of those games where you download mini updates from the net? Shenmue did that, but I lost my internet connection before I got shenmue, though when I finally get my Bday presents I am getting Quake 3 arena, and apparently it allows you to use any ISP so I will be back online with my DC again.... too bad I aint got enough VMU room for Shenmue :S

msanis

Member #7

Aug 12, 2002 11:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

no not from the internet. by getting a certain game saved on the memory card new things can occur in SSBM. although camo the internet thing isn't impossible....GC is able to acces the internet, so it may be able to do that sometime later on.
i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 12, 2002 12:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

After about a month of real world I'm retreating back into video games, meaning you guys too. Anyway man, Monster Rancher Games kick ass. ok
writer77

Member #4

Aug 12, 2002 14:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You took a whole month of this odd concept you call, "The Real World?" By the way, do they have flying cars yet?
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 13, 2002 24:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Vinny! You're back!

.... fix your gym. It's been broken and off the list for a while now.

Wow, thirteen pages on the fifth topic. How sad is that?
  We need some new topic in RE Classic to absorb all the yada-yada-yada abuse desperately.
Ash10

Member #3

Aug 13, 2002 10:29
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, "Real World" sounds like... a fantasy! Yes, yes, a fantasy...

Speakin of gyms, I still can't get my perl code to work... Kero, I am going to send it to you...
Experience the Game XP The Game
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
News Updater at CnC NZ.com, CnC Zone, RA2 Explosion

Camo

Member #5

Aug 14, 2002 6:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Perl scriptin at 12 :O

When your rich and famous, don't forget me!!!

Just got Quake 3 Arena.... Its an awesome game, doesn't compare to Halo in the 1 player department, but its the best shooter multiplayer ever, heaps fast and the AI is impossible to beat (even 3 humans against one bot, we still get our asses kicked! - but the 2 other players were girls, and in general, girls can't play games for s***!!!).

Have to wait till I get home, have a few mates over and a few beers, and try take out an enemy or 2!!!!!

writer77

Member #4

Aug 15, 2002 2:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

12's when the best programmin' gets done. Didn't you know that?

And VinnyD hasn't replied about the "Real World," as he calls it. Maybe it consumed him like.... and evil.... dragon or something.... Grrr... I've been playing Diablo too much... my brain's gone to waste... Oh well, now's a good time to program. la le la le la.....
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 16, 2002 2:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

<Old Fart Rant>

You young whipper-snappers have got it made. Programming at twelve! Ha!
  Back in my day, we didn't have a readily accessible internet. Know what I had to use? Instruction manuals and a horribly out-of-date lib'ary. I had to piece together how things were even programmed! No one told me! I couldn't just sez "What is programmin'" to a search engine or in a chat room where nineteen other programmers are bound to be wallowing away their pointless lives -- no! I had to piece together what the Hel Q-BASIC even was from a vague mention in a DOS manual and pour over useless text to learn a language that was no good for anything!
  Internet... feh....

Now get off my lawn before I turn the hose on you youngin's.

</Old Fart Rant>
writer77

Member #4

Aug 17, 2002 13:44

Uh... right...

Now that I look back at that post.... that's not what I meant.... I meant 12 at night... not 12 years old.... I can only wonder as to what made me get those two mixed up......
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 17, 2002 21:19

Well, yes it is consuming me, especially because I've made first string D on the Amherst Fresh football team, ahhh high school this year, I'm taking a web programming class second semester too, so I promise, I'll get my gym back up soon, but I wont do it until I can do it well, and I also promise to not make run-on sentences like this which I have just noticed, plus I will also use periods. See look at that, I've already completed two promises. Heh yes the real world has consumed me, and it's nothing like the real world on MTV either, it's more uneventful and not as many people would give you the deer in headlights look when you asked them any partially complex question. Yes the real world may even shadow our internet world.

Oh, and camo, unreal tournament is the way to go. My computer is way too slow on the internet to play it, but I'm going to back up this one and get a new one. Oh yeah, that means I can beat it again, without cheating this time! Ahh, I bought an extended version of it, it has dozens more levels, taking hours longer to beat. Oh and have any of you played civilization2? It kicks ass

[Editted by VinnyD on Aug 18, 2002 2:25]
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 18, 2002 24:15

Web programming course. That's rich.

I hope you know that those things suck. Well, any high-school programming course typically sucks. I'm pretty sure all you are gonna do good there is some HTML if you're lucky. You'll prolly end up doing FrontPage and *cracks* Visual Basic.
  Let us hope that is not the case.

Has anyone else noticed that this topic alone accounts for over a quarter of the posts in the R.E. Classic forum? That's sad -- very sad.
Camo

Member #5

Aug 18, 2002 7:05

Been cracken up a bit more of the Quake 3 and must say it is awesome, even though graphically it could be run on a 64, the gameplay, speed and AI make it the best shooter I have ever played, it owns over Halo too!!!

Ash10

Member #3

Aug 18, 2002 14:05

Yes that is sad...this topic is huge now.....
Experience the Game XP The Game
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
News Updater at CnC NZ.com, CnC Zone, RA2 Explosion

VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 18, 2002 17:09

I won't bother showing up i it's just html, but hell, I don't even know what visual basic is so remember I'm not that good of a programmer. I'm just getting used to using that shtml thing. You want to see the best I've got? go to http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd
  It's sad, but it gets the job done. I knew it wouldn't be a hard programming class in the first place, so I alrede know if it's crappy I'm not going. I'm more concerned if I'll be the only person going to it. Hopefully more freshmen will be in it, an not just upperclassmen looking for a quick credit.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 19, 2002 24:43

Programming is not typically the thing stupid seniors look to for a quick credit, so I think you'll be safe.

Don't know what Visual Basic is? Good. I think knowing anything about it makes it just that much worse. Let me put it this way: it is so worthless that most programmers don't even consider it an actual programming language. I mean, you can make things with it, but not well. It's like a suped-up Q-BASIC, but what's the point? QB is easy and good for beginners; you can't do much with it, but that is how it is supposed to be. Visual Basic, on the other hand, is harder than beginner level but still lacking of any real programming capability, thus making it worthless on both fronts. Funny thing is that most high-schooler's that you'll meet who claim to know how to program will know Visual.

Laugh at them for me, will you?
Camo

Member #5

Aug 19, 2002 7:23

Haha, yeah, I remember when I thought the fact I could do a bit of HTML meant I was a programmer, gonna make me Necosanguin and all that s***, believe it or not but I still got a heap of that neco s*** somewhere in a folder in me van.
  Just keep the dream while your still young and enjoy it.

msanis

Member #7

Aug 24, 2002 20:51
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This post is dieing again? I can't let that happen im too much of a video game nerd to let that happen. To revive this post (yet again) i guess i should mention that Super Mario Sunshine is almost here!!!!! Oh, god i can't wait it looked awesome!!!! It's probably one of the few games that can tear me away from the computer and Astonia the conflict. (which by the way is a pretty new version of a very nice favorite mmorpg of mine)

anyway reply, send threats, whatever. long as it's on this post. Mwahahahahaha *evil grin*

i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
Camo

Member #5

Aug 24, 2002 21:08

On that note, I would like to remind everyone that Frenzal Rhomb rule, and you should all also check out this new band Enuf Sed, they are phat.

And last night, at the end of music jamboree I saw Frenzal play 'punch in the face' using pakistanian instraments, and must say this was extremely unusual and made my day.

Punk on you crazy McF***s!!!

writer77

Member #4

Aug 26, 2002 22:19

Oh yeah... I can't wait for the 'sunshine either. If you want something fun to do, you can go to www.supermariosunshine.com. I mean, it's no RE league or anything, but it's still pretty cool. I got me a cool Mario background, with Water Mario in it. And Camo, is that some kind of crazy band or some sort? I don't know, but I'm still waitin' to get my hands on that new Linkin Park... but first... Mario!
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Mar 28, 2024 6:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022