Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 12:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 6, 2002 18:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, it's not.
  Ya see, know how I've been complaining about my sucky connection recently? Know how I've been going on and on about how it won't let me upload files. Well, when it doesn't upload those files, it just replaces current ones with blanks. Thus, when I tried to upload yesterday's update to meet my weekly quota, it instead deleted the whole blutty mess.

So let that go down in the records for future reference: if a file isn't there and it was a little bit ago, it probably means my connection is currently down.
Camo

Member #5

Apr 14, 2002 4:44
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Youn pay for your f***ing server and still get treated like s***?
  I say its ear rooting time boys!
I am lord of the lair my lair

Owner of the Happy gym

MintMan

Member #1

Apr 14, 2002 19:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's not my server that's doing it, Camo. It's my Internet Server Provider. They're the ones that control my "sucky connection."
  In fact, my new FTP site is super fly. F2S would sometimes fail to upload a file and say that it did. VR9 threw similar errors. None of that anymore for me... so long as my compy's connection is working.
Camo

Member #5

May 4, 2002 7:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey guys my computer is f***ing up, the keyboard aint working, yes its connected but It wont work! (this is on our other pc!) any ideas anyone?

Owner of the Happy gym

Ryuujin

Member #11

May 4, 2002 9:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Checklist:

Q: Is the Caps/scroll lock/num lock button lighting up when you boot the computer?
  A: No - check the connection, if possible swap the keyboard over from a working computer, if the swapped keyboard appears dead, it might be the connection in the back of the computer that's duffer, if the swapped keyboard is working then you need a new keyboard.
  A: Yes - Swap a keyboard over that you know works, if that keyboard functions with the computer your Keyboard is duff, if the working swapped keyboard doesn't work, than there's something badly wrong on the motherboard/plugs

Q: I need a new keyboard, but I don't wanna fork out a whole $10!!
  A: See if your keyboard has alterntive plugs attached, keyboards come in 3 flavours - PS2, USB and Wonky ancient plug - if one doesn't work but you ahve spare plugs perhaps an alternative one will.
Camo

Member #5

May 7, 2002 6:17

love those pretty lights, but it happened with the other board too! :P
  We got this little connector which connects the massiv cable to the tower, mabe its rooted, but even so, whats this about three ports? Our keyboards only got one!

Owner of the Happy gym

Ryuujin

Member #11

May 12, 2002 12:01

I meant there was a chance that the keyboard would ahve more than 1 plug... well anywayz, what was wrong with the first one then - you said it'd happened before.

*Uses this as an excuse to try out his massive-image-for-a-signature that he uses on Mechwars*

Ash10

Member #3

May 12, 2002 15:43
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Looks like you messed up the side of the message. Smile

*Mostly made this post to test smileys. Wink*

Experience the Game! /xpgame.netfirms.com">XP The Game
Command & Conquer Experience /cncxp.netfirms.com">CnC XP
Forum Moderator at /www.cncdetonation.com">CnC Detonation

[Editted by Ash10 on May 12, 2002 22:59]
Ryuujin

Member #11

May 13, 2002 5:34

Odd - I double checked my sig code and it's 100% perfect HTML, I can't figure why the table appeared messed up...

MintMan

Member #1

May 13, 2002 23:54

It's prolly me, Ryuu. I have some wack stuff going on in my style sheets, like border-collapse. Yeah, it's probably best not to use tables inside of a signature unless you set its individual styles to compensate for all the freakishness I've committed.
  I tried viewing the source of this page, but I don't see anything about tables in your sig anywhere. In fact, all I see is a center and image tag.
  Me confused Dead
Camo

Member #5

May 14, 2002 20:05

Heres my new sig, is it too big?

Ash10

Member #3

May 14, 2002 20:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, that is a little too big... Wink
Experience the Game XP The Game
Command & Conquer Experience CnC XP
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
Camo

Member #5

May 14, 2002 23:26

But you gotta admit, it looks damn good (for me)!

So, Mintman, can I keep it or should I kill it (or can I keep it if I do some HTMLish stuff to make the image smaller?)

Ryuujin

Member #11

May 15, 2002 5:54

Make the image smaller - it loads relativly fast, but it warps the tables on an 800x600 screen (if it messes up page formatting at 800x600 then it's too big)

Kero: Exactly - that IS all my sig consists of - a Center tag, with an image inside it. Perhaps I left a tag undone or something in the main message.

Slanted Mouth/www.planetannihilation.com/mechwars/images/ryusig.jpg">

[Editted by Ryuujin on May 15, 2002 10:57]
MintMan

Member #1

May 16, 2002 24:07

That sig is much too large.
  Blast it before I do. I'm being nice by allowing image tags inside of signatures. Most places prohibit that for the very reason Camo just demonstrated.

Just shrink it down and it'll be alright.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 26, 2002 20:02

Its been a long time since this thread has had a messege.

msanis

Member #7

Jul 27, 2002 22:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

hmm.....i see you want something to talk about....erm *thinks* well uh....ok..............hmmmmm. i can't think of anything very interesting.....

well i do know we have a few Mario fans here so...uh...what do you guys think of Super Mario Sunshine? Good, Bad viley disgusting? you decide.
i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
Camo

Member #5

Jul 27, 2002 22:56

I dunno what Mario sunshine is, but in the older mario scene, I loved it all, Mario 64 when it first came out was totally killer, it was the first decent 3D platformer that ran smoothly at a decent speed. But my all time favorite is Super Mario World, I love that game to bits, finished it like a million times, its gotta be my favorite platformer ever, but other then that, I'm over all the other mario games.

writer77

Member #4

Jul 27, 2002 23:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Super Mario Sunshine, you say? I'm going to get that game as soon as it comes out, then probably play it for as long as I possibly can. I'll finally have a cool game to play with my new Wavebird, that doesn't need more people than just me (Super Smash Bros. Melee, if anyone's wondering.) I was so psyched for it, I went back to Super Mario 64 and finally got all the stars. Even after doing all that, I still have to wait about a month before it's out. Geez, what will I do while I'm waiting? I guess I could work on my games some....
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 28, 2002 2:53

"What post could Camo have possibly updated now?" asks Jaret to himself, blindly clicking on the Next Post link at the top of the screen. Then, like a wall of brick, the unprecedent ten page-number markers bludgeon the painful memory out of his head. "No," he says, quietly at first. "Nooooooooooo!"

Why the blutty 'el did you revive this post? It was so close to death!

Well, now that you mention it, my fave Mario was Three. That's probably because I spent most my time playing it creating different powers using my Game Genie. I have an entire page of things like "MicroBlock Mario", "Black Hole 'Coon Mario", and "Sky Swimmer Mario." I should really submit those things to a site....

And yes, Mario 64 rules. My and my bro's are working on getting every star right now. Those last few stages are a pain in the bum, tho'. They are nuthin' but pits, cliffs, and endless voids off the face of the earth. Why must they be so cruel
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Apr 24, 2024 12:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022