Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 11:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
msanis

Member #7

Mar 6, 2002 16:39
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

approximately how long did u play sa1? maybe u didn't play long enough to notice some died...or maybe since GC has a timer it uses that.
  in sa2 they live for 4 weeks.....now im not sure if that's for weeks in reality or literally 4 weeks in the chao garden. so.....basically chao in a wy can live forever, as long as u treat them nicely that they will want to be reborn for u. i think that's how it works
  my chao for some reason hate my "good" characters and like robotnik.....rather odd twist isn't it?
i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 7, 2002 6:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What the -? Mentioning how many hours you played the game? Man, I think your in the wrong topic, MS :P

Seriously, I have no idea what anyone should talk about anymore. Hours? Mario beating on Sonic? Power Stone? We might as well all talk about what our butts smell like, it's going so far and freaky.

... of course, you know... I don't really think we should talk about that. ... it was a joke.

... I don't know what my butt smells like `_`'
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 7, 2002 9:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...sometimes I wish that MG wouldn't give us such graphic descriptions of what goes through his mind...
msanis

Member #7

Mar 7, 2002 16:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i agree.........*vomits*

i was replying to camo's post about the chao's that's why i was asking......

i ddn't notice until now how long this post is getting.........maybe a little too big...perhaps mintman shoud put al posts past page 4 on a different page.......but i doubt that will happen

[Editted by msanis on Mar 7, 2002 22:53]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 8, 2002 2:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nah, I won't be doin' that. Doesn't seem to be much of a point behind it.
  If people want to add to a topic, let's 'em. Even tho' the direction of this thread changed a lot over time, you can see how it happened if you just read it. It makes sense, really.

Of course, talking now about how just this thread is really long is sure to lead it to a halt; that could be interesting for only so long... unless someone somehow finds interest in Goblin's frightening revalation....

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww....
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 8, 2002 5:13

This is just my opinion... but IMO "knowing what somone's butt smells like" is soemthing best left to dogs
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 8, 2002 7:45

Oh, c'mon! You guys know I was joking. Especially Sanis. I mean, that's kinda why I used the big grin face and a razz.

But really, what could possibly avail from putting a limit on posts in a topic? If that were done, then ppl would just start a new topic with the same name as the old and add to that one until it filled up. See?

Now, I must run away. Far, far away. Before anyone remembers that disturbing comment I made.

... what? you don't remember? Yes you do! Oh, c'mon! It was about butts and smelling! Remember now? ... oh wait.

... nuts.
  *zoom*
msanis

Member #7

Mar 8, 2002 15:38

*watches madgoblin run off a cliff........eww all splatery....* j/k

yea.......post is way too long...it's definentally longest in the whole forum..i think it makes up about half of the realitysend topic....

i agree talking about how long this post is actually is boring.....so..can we actually change it into something useful?
  like future games for the consoles..or something like that..no one can get bored of repeatedly taking about the same game over and over again can they?
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 8, 2002 22:03
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, we can't and you're just mad because of it.
Teamsters, so lazy and surly..
  Homer, Simpsons.
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 9, 2002 8:15

Bah, this is pathetic - on PlanetBlackAndWhite there is a topic that is 1016 pages long! - yesterday we started a spam topic and it reached 6 pages in 15 minutes...
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 9, 2002 8:46

I can't believe it; this topic is actually continuing to grow fat on the fact that it is just a really, really big topic.
  Someone needs to just start up a new thread independent of this one to absorb interest and stat!

Too bad I'm too busy on C++ to think of one (finally got the blutty thing to make non-App Wizard programs; the freakin' thing started all applications with an error obviously in effect. The Hel kinda sense does that make?!).
msanis

Member #7

Mar 9, 2002 11:02

i can see this topic go up four pages just talking about how long it is.......................lets see....how can i bring this topic even slightly on track...should i mention something about a game...........no probably wouldn't work........o wait mintman did u mean make a topic that means basicaly the same thing so we can talk about how long this 1 is here, and talk about what was intended in the other one?

*awaits the 4 pages of talking about nothing to come*

[Editted by msanis on Mar 9, 2002 17:08]
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 9, 2002 16:06

Well, if MG starts a topic about one of his deluded ideas, then it's sure to run for about 2 pages, then anotehr 4 pages off off-topic ranting...

...or maybe if Kero used a font other than times-new-roman, and got a less depressing color scheme, it might entice the users to create new topics - at the moment they'd rather not cause anotehr eyesore (aka topic)... just a thought...

*runs back to PBnW before somone beats him up for dissin' Kero's format*
Camo

Member #5

Mar 9, 2002 17:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry to go back to an old subject in this thread, but with chaos, if you spent 672 hours just in your chao garden (thats 4 weeks :P, love the calculator!) you are what might be called as a total f***head, I mean, it would probobly take just 5 minutes to give your chaos items and thenyou leave, which means about 8 items in five minutes, it wont add up to 4 weeks unless you literally leave the machine on for a 4 weeks accidently, and I am not really up for leaving my dreamcast on for 4 weeks on Sonic Adventure just to find out if Chaos die, but then again, if I don't feed the s***s they die anyways! And if its 4 weeks gameplay time, well 672 is a fairly long time for an adventure platform game :P
  Hey yesterday I played a game called Dark Cload for PS2, its story was gay, the monsters are gay, the charicters are gay, but its hell f***ing addictive! Just warning you all not to play it cause you might get sucked into it.
I am lord of the lair my lair

Owner of the Happy gym

VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 9, 2002 20:43
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

there this game i'm playing goto http://www.mechwars.net It's just another strategy country ruling clones, but i'm playing it so you should too. Or something like that. I'm sleepy again.
msanis

Member #7

Mar 9, 2002 22:14

well i see we're back to something a little interesting.....but it probably will change bact to what we were saying before somehow......

anyway camo i said it may actually take that long, i didn't say it was, chaos in sa2 die in 4 weeks mine currently are 1 week old, so i have 3 weeks.....if someone with a dreamcast owns sa2 pleae tell me if in 1 week it says your chao is 1 year old, because that probably means the chaos even in dramcasts version of sa2 have a life limit.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 10, 2002 15:27

My connection doesn't work for one night and look what you people do! We got one person advertising another gaming site, one mocking my colour scheme, and then Camo -- oh, Camo -- brings this topic to what it was originally! C'mon! Get on track! We're babbling worthlessly right now!
  What I really need is a Close Thread command. I didn't see need for one before, but now I do -- to stop threads like this from dangling on into infinite without any direction.

Okay, I like my colour layout. Blue-and-black has been the colour scheme of Reality's End even before it was a web site. Depressing? Why not. If I'm going down, I'm taking as many people as possible with me. And why would that stop people from making new topics if it doesn't stop them from visiting my site at all?

In conclusion, we need a new R.E. Classic thread. Therefore: I challenge you all... to a race around the world! Bwa-hahahahaha!

... oh, wait...
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 10, 2002 18:36

Why is it bad to advertise here? I mean there are only like 5 or 6 or 7 peolpe active on these boards and none of them is going to stop coming here. besides, somebody would have to come here to see my advertising. I think it equals more hits for you either way!!!! i'm still sleepy...
writer77

Member #4

Mar 10, 2002 22:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You dare mock the Black and Blue color scheme that I also use? Prepare to be defeated.... wait... I forgot who said that... oh well... Oh, and before Mintman accuses me of being a copycat, let me tell you a story:

I had blue background and black text, and it looked cool, so I thought I would use it for my site, then my simplistic mind got it mixed up, and I had black background and blue text, then I thought that looked cooler.... then I noticed that it was the same color scheme here... but I didn't feel like changing it..... so it's still like that... at least on most pages. I think it is.... I changed it to black and white for some reason... don't remember if I ever changed it back....

....and once again, a post gets lost in nothingness....Wait, I've got something to talk about. When are you going to add a Change Account Info function? I've been wanting to put my site's link in my sig, so I can increase my almighty 3-5 hits a day to 4-6 hits a day. What a glorious day that will be...
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 18, 2002 19:40

3-5 hits a day! Amazingly amazing! Why my site gets an average 0-0.5 hits a day.
  ****Shameless plug: http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/vinnyd/index.html
  It's crappy now, and has been for the past few months, but I'm finally geting active in it.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Apr 25, 2024 11:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022