Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 26, 2002 20:55
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

C'mon Skip right over my post! And Minty, why you? neway Neither would win because any Ps2 mascot would beat them, even Raiden from MGS2 or Tidus (FFX) and they are girly men! Throw in Snake or the nameless guy in Grand theft Auto 2 and it's no contest! Besides, nobody really cars, do they??!!
writer77

Member #4

Feb 27, 2002 17:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course no one cares. Did you think we came here for inteligent conversation?

But anyways, isn't Tanookie also the thing that turns into stone? Or is it the thing that can fly forever?

And who would win out of Tails and luigi? Dr. whatshisface and Bowser? Princess Peach and... one of those animals... I guess....
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 28, 2002 23:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Vinny, that is a irrelevant topic. Sony doesn't make any of those games and hence they are not mascots. Tidus is a product of Square and Snake is, what, Acclaim? This is a mascot war -- systems have mascots. Sonic was made by Sega; Mario, Nintendo. And those companies made videogame systems for their mascots to be on

Now, back to the point-at-main, Tails is a little wuss. I think a Goomba would be able to take it out. Knuckles would be a better challenge, or any of those other reject characters from the Sonic series like that Alligator from Chaotix.
  Bowser is indestructable according to the original game. You either had to shoot an impossible amount of Fireballs (and I mean a lot of fireballs; possibly in the triple-digits or close to). The only real way to defeat King Koopa is to run by him really fast and chop his bridge. Even then you don't defeat him; you just slightly depose him for a short while. What can Robotnik do? Be fat? Given firepower, he'd be a synch to take down, and Bowser's got it!
  Princess Toadstool has very little competition as far as I know, but being humanoid instead of an animal, I'd say she's gotta win. It's a lot more legal that way.
  *shifty eyes*
Camo

Member #5

Mar 1, 2002 2:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Fucks up with you Mintman, I had a massive post and ya went and deleted it? Whats the point of a conversation if half the thoughts go to waste, I dispise that action, it makes you look like you just missed the local martigra so decided that you had to do somthing else GAY!
I am lord of the lair my lair

Owner of the Happy gym

[Editted by MintMan on Mar 3, 2002 9:17]
Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 1, 2002 7:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*The sound of an approaching vehicle of some kind can be heard , it gets louder very quickly - suddenly a huge robot... or at least humanoid machine - jumps down between Mario and sonic, first it stamps on Sonic and pastes him into the floor, then reduces Mario to a heap of smoulding goop with it's lasers*

Why are we arguing about these ancient mascots anyway? - Sonic and Mario are SO 90's... Go Mechwarrior! (of the FASA corperation)

[Editted by Ryuujin on Mar 1, 2002 17:54]
Camo

Member #5

Mar 1, 2002 15:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mech warrior? Lets look at a true maskot warrior mother f***a, SNAKE from the game SNAKE now he would eat all of the apples, become really big then eat the mech itself, becoming bigger and bigger every snake it eats until it destroys the world!

Or the dudes from nights? I never played it but they could fly around alkl day and get stoned and chill out with the fairys, now that sounds like most peoples current mascot!

Then we have pikachu, he can go around sitting on peoples shoulders while powering the local power station, now theres a mascot!

Or Chia from Shenmue, the gay limpy guy who steals peoples tickets to China then eats it, and brakes your team mates leg, thats a mascot!

Then we got Steve Erwin, the guy that loves sticking his fingers up reptiles asses, now he makes Australia look crap, theeres a f***ing mascot for you wankers!

Owner of the Happy gym

Ryuujin

Member #11

Mar 1, 2002 16:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Snake... pah, he suddnely became infinitly small with the invention of 1600x1200 resolution, since even at his biggest he's only like 90 pixels long

Now Steve Erwin, ok - now that IS a mascot few can beat ^_^
msanis

Member #7

Mar 1, 2002 21:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

since i mentioned this earlier in this post, i decided to say im getting both new sonic games, basically no one besides mintman tld me wha they thought was better....andsine im going to college when i should be going to grade 9 (yup im not as stupid as i make myself out to be) i got ALOT of money, so i can ge both......and later mario sunshine since my b-day is coming soon.

when i get started on sonic adventure i can rate it for anyone else that may want it...and maybe a little help with levels when actually beat it...all ya gotta do is ask....

of course considering this game has many multipal endings and many "chao" stones it has much to do in it...so it may take a little while for me to help u with everything.....
i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
writer77

Member #4

Mar 1, 2002 22:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, except I've already played Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. My brother rented it for this week, so I've played it some. It reminds me so much of the old Sonic games. You move so fast, you can't tell where you're going, then you die. But it's still okay, I guess, except that stupid Dr. whatshisface looks so dumb, you want to smack him around.
msanis

Member #7

Mar 2, 2002 8:11
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

sonic doesn't just ball up and roll, like they dd to mari in the n64 they gave him alternate attacks.
  only problem with the alternate attacks is that it costs coins to do it.
  and the "chao" thing adds a little more to the game........so to me it's a good game

thing is....i have about 4 hours ill i can play it....i didn't know i'd be getting it yesterday....and i used the 20 hour code for mew2 in ssbm........and basically it's time like these u wonder how u keep your sanity......

so what was the conclusion to the mario/sonic wars???? probably someone that knows both their powers could tell...........that would probably be the hardest fighting game if they made a game where you can fight console mascots...........if they did that i think every person probably would want it....i mean who doesn't want to see their favorite video game stars get the crap beaten out of them??
Camo

Member #5

Mar 2, 2002 17:09

I havn't played the new one, but The original Sonic Adventure was pretty easy to beat, the first boss was as hard as the final Super Sonic battle (just tells ya how powerful of Supa Sonoc is!) But the Chao did bring a lot more to the game, I once had a chao with max stats, but one thing I should warn you with Chao training, if your wanting to raise one heaps good stats, do not let it breed, orgasms make chaos wither and restart there life, and beating the crap outta a chao will kill the little s*** (obviously). But another cool thing is (in SA1) is that if you give your chao the one type of animal it will change into a cool shape and colour. With Sonic Adventure 2 all I have played is a level where you get chased by a fat ass truck, cause that level came on a demo CD when I got PSO, SA2 looks pretty sweet, the fact you can use the baddies aswell as the goodies, I am guessing Sonic Adventure Battle is just SA2 but with a different name.. If I am right, the games usable charicters are Sonic, Shadow, Egg man, Tails, Knuckles and some bat chick, there might be more like Supa Shadow and Supa Sonic, but I haven't really played the game and cannot really say much, hmmm... Mabe I should get SA2?

Owner of the Happy gym

writer77

Member #4

Mar 2, 2002 20:51

Sonic Adventure Battle is actually called Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. umm... so I can assume their the same. Never actually played the Dreamcast version. I think the only real difference is the 2-player battle mode. Racing with Sonic in a 3D world is one of the coolest things I've ever done.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 3, 2002 3:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

All I know is the first Sonic game wasn't good at all. It took him a second game to become decent (when Sonic gained the ability to rev up, thus making the game enjoyable).
  And one game I don't remember any of you mentioning is Sonic Pinball -- one of Sonic's best games ever! Sure, it was created in that short game sprint of Sega's trying to counteract all of Nintendo's wacky games (largely Kirby's, the best mascot ever!), but it was actually a good game.

And Kirby -- why no talk of him? He rocks. He's a marshmallow! He already has his own twisted anime in Japan and the poor fools at Fox are actually bringing it to America! Ha! So many children; so many nightmares ^_^
msanis

Member #7

Mar 3, 2002 18:46

*news flash*
  sonic doesn't roll up and fall of an edge in this game *mostly* so far most places are closed off, and you basically can't fall off unless u wanted to do it intentionally. also his "alternate attacks are pretty good....considering mario just got a punch in '64......

the only thing if find i don't like is that they do alot of things for you....like going in loops...but i guess it'd be too hard if u did it yourself.
  the voices of the characters basically sound like what u would expect it to sound like, but the mouth movements are a little off.
  *end of newsflash part of my post*

in gc it runs fast, maybe a little too fast in some parts, so since camo has dreamcast i guess i'll ask, how does it run on dreamcast?
  the only difference i would expect to see is it being a little slower....and maybe the graphics being a little less sharp.

anyone have it for gba? i kind want to know how that is.....basically i'd like to use it for the "tiny chao garden" but i actually want t use it for something besides that so......is it any good?

writer77

Member #4

Mar 3, 2002 19:41

Oh, they had the two player stuff in SA 2? I just assumed they added it in SA 2: B, because.... well, it has "battle" in it. That had to be there for a reason, right? And why hasn't anyone mentioned Sonic's Homing attack? That's freakin' cool...
Camo

Member #5

Mar 4, 2002 5:23

That homing attack is ok, can get quite usefull in sonic Adventure 1 Well I dunno if its just my DC or all of them, but it goes awesome, never slows down when playing and the graphics are smooth as ever, just it might take a while to load an area, I mean it sucks taking more then a mino second to load the next level or area :P But I have never seen the DC take a long time to load, exept on Powerstone 2 after being played for about 10 hours straight on a hot day, then it can take a whole 10 seconds to load a level, but yeah DC is great, and saying the graphics are probobly not is good is an understatement, I dunno the GCs engines, but the DC has some complex s*** on it, and so far all DC conversions do not look quite as good as the original, well I have checked with PSO on puter and my mate who owns a PS2 got pissed off today after seeing my dreamcast run DOA2 faster and way better looking on 50 hz then his PS2 playing it on 60 hz, and even if SA2 can become any clearer looking, there would be no point, but you are absolutly right on the voice to mouth thing, if you love watching japanese films with enflish dubs I say play SA1 lol, it looks f***ing insane when he goes skitz and his spikes go everywhere!
  And just for a bit more action he even goes "NO!" when he dies, but not in a meledramatic way, the kinda way is if he was reading a script, sounds funny but pisses you off after hearing it ten times cause your stuck :P

Owner of the Happy gym

VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 4, 2002 21:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Alright listen up, as I know every Sonic game made. I have it for Gba, it runs fast but is short. Now for SA: 2B, It is the same as Sa2 'cept for it has a few more versus battles. The one big difference is SA2B has the connectability with the gba, allowing you to raise choa on your gba. This is the big diff. but it does run smoother, faster and better. Yes I remember and still play and have sonic pinball. I don't have all sonic games but I'm a fan of his games. in chronological order:Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, sonic "spinball",sonic 3, sonic and knuckles, sonic CD/sonic 3d blast(can't remember which came first), some crappy one for saturn, another crappy one for saturn, sonic adventure, sonic adventure 2, SA2B. This of course excludes his gamegear games which were widely unpopular. I have a few. But neway....
Camo

Member #5

Mar 5, 2002 5:19

Dunno about SA2, but SA had the ability to play a few games on your VM to train your chaos, I am guessing that the GBA s*** is just the same exept with pretty colours!
  These extra battles, what are they?

Owner of the Happy gym

msanis

Member #7

Mar 5, 2002 16:32

lets see...training chaos.....o yea u gotta give it chao drives and/or animals which raises it's stats.
  why are chao's life span only 4 weeks??? i know they cn be reincarnated...but don't they start out at having all all stats at 0 again?
  anther thing that may suck is if those chaos don't like you...u aren't going to get them back....they just go in some wierd cocoon and dissapear, (if they will be reborn it will be a pink cocoon and an egg will come out)
  only one of my chaos actually likes me......at first i didn't know how to let them go when i picked them up and ened up throwing them........

i think the diff in sa2 to sa2:battle would be the chao thin for the gba, and i think it may have some extra modes on it.

Camo

Member #5

Mar 6, 2002 5:41

Chaos have a life limit in SA2?
  F*** that game then!
  SA1 they just lived unless they had too much sex or copt too much of a beating, mabe you just use your chaos too much for fights or somthing?

Owner of the Happy gym

[Editted by MintMan on Mar 8, 2002 8:34]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Apr 20, 2024 6:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022