Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 12:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Most hours....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Ryuujin

Member #11

Feb 6, 2002 15:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*Notes this is the 100th post in this topic, and it's gone from "hat game ahve you played most" to "what games are Sega making"*

...it's kind of a habit this on RE forums... losing the topic (not anyone really gives a damn, still fun to chat)
Camo

Member #5

Feb 7, 2002 5:26
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I didn't say its a bad game, it looks cool, and SA2 had a 2 player mode in it, and expansion would be nice, but I havn't got SA2 yet, so I can wait :P
I am lord of the lair my lair

Owner of the Happy gym

msanis

Member #7

Feb 15, 2002 18:25
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i wonder what anyone here thinks about the new sonic for GBA and the cube....i always kinda liked sonic and nintendo but now that it's on nintendo it rules... i'll probably end up getting the GameCube one though.......or maybe the gba one.......ok i need a vote please...

i've recently heard a really cool rpg is coming from Nintendo...but the name's being kept secret, not to mention th main character...im guessing it's another mario rpg though since the creator of it is making this new one. if it is a maro one i hope they keep their promise and make mario a game for older people.....and maybe not in part-2d like "paper mario" which was an ok game....but could've done better...rumors about breath of fire being used are also there though....

i think they have made or will make an breath of fire game for gba....hey mintman those dragons look pretty good from the snes version maybe that could be a good idea...nah maybe not...

mario sunshine better be good...i kinda wanna get that for my cube also....saw screen shots and it looks pretty nice...and may be the 1st mario game ranked teen...yay

senslessly babbling on it's my "thing" all games said to be made are in FACT gonna be made...well maybe not the breath of fire one..but that was a guess...

And that's the end of cube news...........thank god.....

*wonders if this has anything to do with topic...relizes it has nothing to do with it...looks at last post....relizes you guys are just as off topic as me.....ends idiotic post....*
i bet this post was a stupid one....well maybe...
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 16, 2002 3:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd go for the GBA one. You can still play it on your 'Cube that way.

I didn't think Paper Mario looked bad. I quite frankly like 2D games. People nowadays weigh too much on that aspect. They were never turned into an egg plant...
  Anywho, the more Mario games the better -- so long as they don't make it like Super Mario World 2. *shudders*

Camo

Member #5

Feb 17, 2002 5:12
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

F_ck, could you imagine a game, where sonic and mario finally get to beat the living sh_t outta each other, man, sonic verse marion, the game could use all the famous mario... people and the sonic... things for one heck of a fighting game, lets hope they do it, and not as a smash bros type game, hopefully using a bit of originality or somthing.

Owner of the Happy gym

msanis

Member #7

Feb 17, 2002 12:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

come to think of it that woudn't be half bad....the 2 representative of two major companies beating the s*i* out of eachother would be awesome, but would never happen since each company in making the game would super power the character they wanted to win.....like mario throwing a fireball and it being over...and basically that would start an arguement and...it basically never would get made....

but now that sega is making games for nintendo i wonder why they didn't include sega characters in ssbm.........probably since all sonic can do is roll off the stage...since all he uses is his speed as an attack...now all we need is for all companies to join nintedo and then it'll have the best games.....like final fantasy going on the cube *drools*....
  unfortuately that's not gonna heppen anytime soon.....which i am not very happy about.....i still wonder what that new rpg is supposed to be..........maybe Breath of Fire 3 or......it could be another form of mario rpg, or some piece of crap no one will play depends on what the "great" the company said is considered to us.....like the said that animal forest thing was "great" but it's basically a game for babies...

another day another blabbering....

Camo

Member #5

Feb 21, 2002 15:42

I believe that Breath of fire 3 was on the Sony? anyways, before Mario hit the 64, all he could do was jump with an erotic "boing" sound, then he suddenly learnt to punch, kick and bit and he is really scary. I think if you put in Super Mario flower power plumber man against Super Sonic yellow powered up exblue fast hedghog, we all know who would win, as fat plumbers cannot catch Super hedghogs unless they go supa satchain lervel 8.

Owner of the Happy gym

msanis

Member #7

Feb 21, 2002 16:05

if it is on sony......well it sux...Nintendo needs a nice rpg...it did say it was making a new one but like i said before, no names of the characters, or the name of the game, for the matter, was given....
  i hope they bring back an rpg instead of redoing old ones on the GBA it's getting annoying, i know younger people never saw those games...but what about the older gamers...

as for that "super sonic" which is the yellow haired sonic's name beating fireball mario......when it really comes down to it sonic would win...because, yup he'd just roll up and shred mario to bits....however, should mario get one fireball hit on him he'd win because most enemys in mario games are taken out by one hit. so in a way it's tied...but sonic would have a major advantage with his speed attacks

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 21, 2002 19:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, first of all, it doesn't matter what new gamers think. They are all idiots anyway corrupted by a stream of impure games.
  And why would an old series offend them? FF is ancient and as popular as ever.

Then, Mario could so kick a hedgehogs butt. You forget that it is a hedgehog. Moreover, Mario has so many powers like Tanookie that it could use to squash the puny rodent.
  Or hammers; he could beat Sonic to death with hammers.
Ryuujin

Member #11

Feb 22, 2002 5:13

IMO there's no contest...

A super-sonic hedgehog in a cool-blue color scheme and an attitude problem...

...or...

A fat Italian plumber who's got an ass so big he can squish stuff when he jumps on them - in fact the only good thing about that agme forumla can be summed up in 1 word - Yoshi

[Editted by Ryuujin on Feb 22, 2002 11:17]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 22, 2002 6:12

Lies! Mario is god! And the game still pwned even without yoshi. SMB2? SMB3? Those were the peak of the entire series! Frankly, I've found Yoshi to be a bit of a nuisence since you always want to have one. You're just like, "whoops, I better get another yoshi. la la la." It got annoying. Now, in no.2, there were no powers, not even fire! You just choose your people (a thing they really should have re-instituted) and you kept it that way till the end of the stage. No hounding out boosters, just fun playing. I loved that. And no.3, it at least gave you a huge variety of powers to choose from. And, unlike cape, Racoon power is cool!

Anyhoo, I've always found Sonic to get a bit frustrating in truth. Most of the game to me was just trying to roll, which really isn't that fun. But SMB will always reign supreme in the videogame world.
Camo

Member #5

Feb 23, 2002 17:38

Hmmm... If any of you guys have played Sonic Adventure, and versed Perfect Chaos, you would relise that the only way Mario could beat Supa sonic is to keep all the rings for hims self and keep away from sonic untill he powered out, then mabe the fireball would kill, but Super sonic can kill anyone with he's 200 rings, and Mario aint that fast.

Owner of the Happy gym

writer77

Member #4

Feb 23, 2002 19:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, but Mario could just get an invincibility star, touch Sonic, and that would be that. Anyways, why does it really matter who would beat who? It really just depends on the circumstances.
msanis

Member #7

Feb 24, 2002 8:11

i dunno i guess we like seeing our favorite video game stars getting the crap beaten out of eachother...it's one of those things u usually don't see much....well except in games like ssb, or ssbm.

now lets get this straight..........if it was in a ssbm format sonic would roll up...and basically roll off the stage...bu i doubt they'd let him do that...they's probably make him roll back when he nears an edge....mario's fireballs in ssbm don't really do much.....but i dunno what sonic's damage would be since he isn't in that game

if you think about it mario must have strong legs to jump that high...now don't strong legs also help wih running??? Not to mention mario hasn't looked fat since super mario world....
  if u played mario64 u probably could see he looked like he lost some weight....must've stopped eating those fatty mushrooms i guess...since tere's not one in super mario64
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 25, 2002 11:24

Okay, you people are really over-stressing that Fireball. There are tons of other powers.
  Another thing I don't think you realize is that when Mario becomes Super Mario (via the Mushrooms) he actually doubles in size. He's not a midget before hand; he's normal sized. So, Mario becomes so large that he could quite literally step on Sonic who is smaller than human size (even tho' large for a hedgehog).
  Then, Mario could just Tanookie Sonic dead with the unbeatable Statue-Stomp or just become invinsible as Sonic rolls haplessly be.
Ryuujin

Member #11

Feb 25, 2002 12:21

[i]*Points out that since Mario can use power up sonic should too - also noting that one of Sonic's power-up not only renders him invincible to virtually anything, but also results in instant destruction of anything in direct contact - so super mario soon becomes toasted Mario*[/i]

...besides, Mario can't use a skate/snowboard, so he automaticly looses the fight...
writer77

Member #4

Feb 25, 2002 18:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, but Mario doesn't need skateboards and whatnot... he has Koopa Shells that he surfs around on, and is also pretty much invincible while he does it.
msanis

Member #7

Feb 26, 2002 16:59

anyway, true hedghogs would normally be small, but if you looked in sonic's game, he's about the size of that fat doctor robotnik guy...so...the question is...would a giant human size hedgehog be able to beat a fireball throwing, stomping, punching, and lets not forget tanookiing (whatever that is) plumber....

conclusion, both have faced giant enemys for example mario faced the giant bowser and his allies, while sonic beat up giant robots that the robotnik wierdo made......so both have same experince in taking down large enemys, thing is they have very different fighting skills, in a battle it might be tied at least in a no weapon fight, because should mario grab a super mushroom, or one of those magic capes that make him fly it'd be over, but lets not forget sonic's point of view, the chao jewel thingies (which i know little of besides the fact they make him"super sonic") should sonic get his hands on those he can fly, and go alot faster...........so.........anyone know a real conclusion????

[Editted by MintMan on Feb 27, 2002 1:42]
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 26, 2002 18:43
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, this is a stupid post, and even Mintman got dragged in! The thing is you're receding back to when Mario and Sonic were corporate rivals, for different hardware companies. This is not true anymore, and they are no longer the anthesis of each other, so pick somebody from Xbox, and Ps2. like, Solid Snake and Munch or something. You have to pick rival companies'es poster boys, not a developer and a hardware publisher.

And besides! Luigi's taller faster and smarter than Mario! Plus solid, would ya' know, shoot them all neway...

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 26, 2002 19:49

I would just like to point out that Ryuujin has been using UBB code too much and his flaw in logic. Sure Sonic has that invincibility power, but so does Mario! STAR MAN!!! What Mario has that Sonic don't, tho', is the Tanookie that, when Statue, makes him more invulnerable than invulnerability itself and allows him to destroy otherwise indestructible things, i.e. Sonic.
  Also, Mario can surf. You are apparently unaware of Mario 2 in which he had to cruise on flying carpet, ride emu-lykes, and a whole slew of other wacky things.

Oh yeah, a Tanookie is a Japanese raccoon-dog. It looks like a raccoon, but I think it's supposed to be a species of fox. *shrugs* Don't ask me; I didn't make it.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Apr 20, 2024 12:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022