Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 16:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Minty fresh scent

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Julune

Member #486

Jul 8, 2018 1:30
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey Mints, recently I had a dream where you were trying to give me something- I think it was mint perfume.

Has anyone else here remembered any dreams as of late?

[Edited by Julune on Jul 8, 2018 1:32]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 9, 2018 23:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How exactly do you know it was me? Do you know what I look like? Or was it a crude caricature of me?

I recently had a dream where I escaped some killers by shrinking into a model city. No clue what was going on there, and the rest of the details don't help the situation.

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 12, 2018 21:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Think my D&D group were -- oddly -- not playing D&D and were instead... drowning? Some way endangered, at least. This is why we stay indoors; it's too dangerous out there.

"A giant lobster rescuing his friends. I wish I had a nickel for every time that happened."
  - Sea food employee, Project G.K.R.
Camo

Member #5

Jul 15, 2018 3:51
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I crave to dream of mintfumes.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Julune

Member #486

Jul 18, 2018 2:53

I guess it was just an imagining of what you’d look like? I dunno, I just sorta knew it was you somehow.

In my most recent dream, I was watching some presentation in an art classroom. Then some stuff happened that I don’t remember, but a few of us had to sneak out of the building afterwords. We went up several escalators, one of which sent us flying up into the air and out the door. Then the police came, and I tried to prove to them that I was a good person by talking politely to some nearby trees.

Boggle
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 18, 2018 3:54

Disclaimer: Don't try to prove anything to the police by conversing with nearby flora. It'll only get you locked up more quickly.

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
Julune

Member #486

Jul 21, 2018 3:25

Talking about dreams is apparently helping me remember more of them... I just had a dream in which I met the mysterious mountain squid. She gave me this message:

“Illeryllyum (squid noise).”

So much wisdom in those words.
Julune

Member #486

Sep 2, 2018 2:09

Welp, now that the dream streak is over, I wanted to ask you- have you played Kirby Star Allies yet? It would be cool to hear your opinions on the game.
Camo

Member #5

Sep 2, 2018 13:02
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just watched a trailer for Kirby Star Allies. It looks pretty fun. But is it?

I'm pretty consoless these days. That said, I've been hooked on Hearthstone lately. Might have been 4 years late to the game, but I love its simplicity mixed with difficulty.

Yet to get a Switch, mainly as I bought a WiiU 3 years ago and found most the games underwhelming. Was really disappointed with Donkey Kong Country Ice-pack, or whatever it was called. Had no charm like the Snes games Frown

Read the fantasy books of Cameron Wayne Smith!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 3, 2018 11:23

And here I'm still working one some Play Station Two titles. Totally out of the modern console gaming scene. What a ... uh, something, probably?

"Trapped like a cabbage in a cabbage trap!"
  - Geeker, Project G.K.R.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 4, 2018 23:19

3DS counts as a modern console, right?

Isn't Hearthstone that game which is heavily based on pure chance to lol win?

... Wait, am I thinking of most games today on accident instead?

"On the plus side, this is probably going to significantly reduce my gin consumption." ~ Matthew Garret
Julune

Member #486

Sep 5, 2018 17:15

Well technically not even I own a switch— it’s my brother’s, and I just steal it when he’s not looking.

It’s just that after finishing Allies, I’m in the mood to talk Kirby. ...And this place is at least slightly more lively than KRR at the moment.
Blade

Member #99

Sep 12, 2018 6:19

On Sep 3, 2018 11:23, MadGoblin said:

And here I'm still working one some Play Station Two titles. Totally out of the modern console gaming scene. What a ... uh, something, probably?

"Trapped like a cabbage in a cabbage trap!"
  - Geeker, Project G.K.R.

But hwhat hwunz Gobz?

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Oct 15, 2018 2:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

They haven't -really- improved since the PS2 anyways, amirite?

* uses Feebler on MadGoblin for being slow *

COOKIE!

Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 16, 2018 23:46

*shakes cane*
  They never made a more comfortable official controller after the PS2 either. I used to be able to tell the difference between caffeine free and regular beverages by taste, you best believe I can pick a PS2 controller out of a mess of wires whilst blindfolded!
  As for "oops I won" being the norm of gaming, is Dark Souls too old at this point...I have a feeling it is too old at this point...
  Speaking of games and dreams, I had Halo Wars dreams off and on for ten months...before I even played the game! I thought buying and beating the game would help, but it was like having a song stuck in your head and thinking it will go away if you listen to the song more (spoiler alert: it doesn't).
  Anyone else often have dreams of going deeper and deeper into a basement/cavern/hell/ruins/abyss/something-far-less-terrifying-than-everything-else-mentioned-but-still-constantly-striving-to-go-further-down?

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 16:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022