Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 11, 2020 23:09 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Check in

-   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 9, 2019 24:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I created a Gmail account once, a long long time ago. Then I went on a trip a short while later. Gmail wouldn't let me back into the account because I was logging in from a very different location, at least not unless I provided my phone information.

I mean, I get the security precaution, but no thanks. Nothing important on the account anyways.
Skulkraken

Member #128

Oct 10, 2019 13:22
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There is a way to disable that security stuff. Or that feature could have been removed at some point, I'm not sure.

Google has an annoying habit of changing how all its services work almost constantly. I've been slowly migrating over to Protonmail just so I don't have to deal with that as much, at least for email stuff.
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 27, 2019 1:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

my favorite feature change ever was when youtube deleted their old message format deleting anything I'd send or received for multiple years
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Mar 26, 2020 24:36
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Welcome to pandemic! don't die folks! or if you do let me get your spots on shadow aura. * mutates a Covid with an item *

COOKIE!

Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 26, 2020 13:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Mar 26, 2020 24:36, Dragon_Kirby said:

don't die folks!

Pfft, you're not the boss of me.

* uses Die *

"On the plus side, this is probably going to significantly reduce my gin consumption." ~ Matthew Garret
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 27, 2020 22:07
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We've reached the point in the movie where there's the shot of the US-Mexico border with people trying to enter Mexico illegally and Mexico is having people protest and demand stricter controls on entry. That bit always seemed on-the-nose. The writer's a hack!

Hrm, I seem to have just the thing for situations like these. * brings forth a Medic! *
Sword

Member #509

Apr 17, 2020 5:02
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just asking what happened to this websie.

hello
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 17, 2020 19:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I mean, you are here right now, so.... this?

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.

Member #509

Apr 21, 2020 16:16

Is this website ever gonna be updated

hello
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 22, 2020 11:15

Whaddayamean? The copyright date says 2020 -- that's an update.

"Let's get drunk enough to never have to think about this again." ~ Dean Wincester, Supernatural
Sword

Member #509

Apr 23, 2020 4:08

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hello

Member #509

Apr 24, 2020 5:29

hows life

hello
Lugia7777

Member #79

May 19, 2020 23:35
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I see you've gotten more curmudgeonly lately. Tongue

FFVII Remake is out, btw. Could always bring back the background music and put in the FFVII battle theme (in Opus format, of course; no need for old-school MIDIs when we've got some CPU muscle up in here).
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

May 20, 2020 12:01

Pfft, MIDIs were never about CPU; they were only ever about bandwidth.

I guess that might not be something people care about in a world of megabyte PNG headers.

"I know that will be obvious to some people but sadly stupid people have internet too." ~ Maffew of Botchamania
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 8, 2020 22:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

put a midi seinfeld theme on every page

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 9, 2020 18:23

This one topic has been going on since September 2017.

I am so proud of this community.

That reference wasn't even a thing in 2017.

"Don't judge me by my actions. Judge me by how I tell you I am inside." ~ Colin Quinn
Sword
Skulkraken

Member #128

Jul 16, 2020 9:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I vaguely remember when MIDIs were still common on the World Wide Web.

I played the FFVII remake for a bit, and it was okay. I never really played the original version, though, so I'm torn on which one to do a full first playthrough on.
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 17, 2020 10:48

My understanding is that they are pretty much different games.

You probably will miss out on some references if you haven't played the original.

"Let's get drunk enough to never have to think about this again." ~ Dean Wincester, Supernatural
Skulkraken

Member #128

Jul 17, 2020 18:39

I'll make sure to get back to the original version at some point, then.

On a side note, I'll be SO GODDAMN HAPPY if this chemotherapy I'm going through actually manages to completely eliminate the cancer that's stuck in me.
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 28, 2020 14:22

We'll all be psyched about that. I think you're supposed to play or be familiar with original 7 before this one so you get how it subverts the story, but idk if its that important.
-   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Aug 11, 2020 23:09 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020