Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 5:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Yarrrrr

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 12, 2016 16:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, it seems like every-every is popping out of the woodwork these days. Did something happen as of late, like, to the internet? Did something finally explode, and massive flock of folks said, "Hey, not mega-conglomerate websites!"? and return to these types of corners? 'Cuz this doesn't seem to be the only instance.

But! Ice cream, yeah. Good stuff. Still only four folks that I see makin' stuff. Whaddup widdat, peeps?
  I'm addressing actual Peeps that I stockpiled after Easter.

"A giant lobster rescuing his friends. I wish I had a nickel for every time that happened."
  - Sea food employee, Project G.K.R.
Skulkraken

Member #128

Apr 13, 2016 6:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oy, oy, I ain't dead.

...At least, I don't think so.

Alas, my quest to boot all the inactives off of the Battle Board has hit a snag: HolyAnth is on the board, but is unwilling to accept challenges. Which kind of defeats the purpose of being on the Battle Board in the first place...and means I can't give Anth's little egg the boot no matter how inactive its owner is.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 13, 2016 6:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, right.

The Battle Board prevents you from jumping on it when you are blocking all challenges, but if you set your account to block all challenges, you are not booted from it.

Guess I'll have to do that manually.

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 13, 2016 20:53
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So.. I got challenged and then created a ruckus because you were trying to get free wins off inactives? Hah.

Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in life?" very quickly lacked both.
Skulkraken

Member #128

Apr 13, 2016 22:10
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Free wins in BD? Nah. I play BD for the fights. It's Shadow Aura that I was looking for free wins in. Tongue
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 22, 2016 20:27

Sooooooo.. Minecraft?

.."Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
  "A pit full of fire."
  "And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for
  ever?"
  "No, sir."
  "What must you do to avoid it?"
  "I must keep in good health, and not die."
  -Jane Eyre
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 22, 2016 20:59

Oh, right... I have to update my server to 1.9.

Stupid binaries changed to be incompatible with the Java decompiler some time in 1.8, so I haven't been able to get the newest stuff on my server for a while.

And it is a shame, too, 'cause I have so many zany features that I never even made updates about, like Enemies Can Wear Your Head and Skeleton (and Zombie!) Horses before mainline had 'em!

"Let's get drunk enough to never have to think about this again." ~ Dean Wincester, Supernatural
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 23, 2016 1:10

Well, get crack'n!

* picks a virtual Icecream *

.."Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
  "A pit full of fire."
  "And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for
  ever?"
  "No, sir."
  "What must you do to avoid it?"
  "I must keep in good health, and not die."
  -Jane Eyre
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

May 3, 2016 10:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

These tournaments have been getting people back, but maybe every-everyone came out for this last tournament because they saw my girly screen name as the tourney maker. Wink

I haven't been online as much lately, but I'll have to get back to the icecream and challenge some BD people too when I get the time.
wes2new

Member #66

May 4, 2016 13:40

*appears from nowhere* There's a tourney afoot?

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://justin-newman.com/gym

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com
MintMan

Member #1

May 5, 2016 21:06

Yeah, you gotta get on those tournament email alerts. Or just update your email address in BD.

"Real-life role playing is hard." ~ Charlie, Supernatural
wes2new

Member #66

May 31, 2016 12:06

Done. I feel like a 26 day response time probably isn't the best though...

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://justin-newman.com/gym

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Jun 1, 2016 24:19
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Battle board stopped working for me when the only thing that I wouldn't lose honor for challenging was a bennu or something crazy super-effective on my Hydra. So yeah, all about the tourneys. Let the good times roll and so on!* picks a virtual Icecream *

COOKIE!

Sword
draggy1234

Member #97

Jun 1, 2016 20:54
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh, I'm of the opposite mindset. I kind of wanted to put my Hydra against a Bennu sometime, but not in a tournament setting.

* picks a virtual Icecream of vanilla flavor, with extra sprinkles, cookie crumbs, chocolate syrup, peanuts, and candy pieces on top * Lick
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jun 12, 2016 6:49

Not dead. Long live RE. Or Something Big Smile

Got Pr0n?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 5:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022