Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 17:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Yarrrrr

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 9, 2016 13:43
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A BD challenge just got me out of bed, and then I had to explain to my SO why I'm excited. Which was difficult, at best.

What's good in the proverbial hood? Just making sure you're uh... all alive or something. So if you don't post, I'll assume your silence is deathly and will be expecting my inheritances in the mail forthwith.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 9, 2016 14:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I guess you are pretty high-up on the RealitysEnd will. After Camo, but before Six Grey, and he is (probably) on my me-will, so not bad, 'Figgy!

I was challenged a bit ago, and there has been a steady stream of tournaments, and that seems to have made things not-dead as much as they have been recently. (I type "recently", but I actually mean "aboust the last decade".)

I can't believe this many people haven't changed their email addresses in years. That's pretty much what led to the downfall of this site in the first place. That and me never officially releasing the games I've been working on for the last several years. (I was going to link more, but then I saw a game I apparently started called "artfighters" in my local store and was too confused to continue.)

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 9, 2016 15:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Silence... deadly... Hm, I know there's a joke here; there just has to be.

I can only imagine how this conversation went:
  "Glee! I just got a challenge!"
  "You're ... happy about someone wanting to fight you?"
  "No, someone wants to fight my dragon."

Aaand so forth.

"I can't go back to teaching high school math. Those girls pretend they're not women, but they are."
  - Pete, 30 Rock
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 10, 2016 2:12

I just wasn't able to translate it well.

"So, there's a game in a backwater corner of the internet that used to be reasonably popular amongst maybe 20 people or so, and I haven't had a fight in ages, but suddenly I was challenged so yay! And I know these guys, and we went to cedar point, but not before I was a regular on the website for years. Oh yeah, you have monsters based off of mythlore, and you fight each other, but not like tekken, more like you program your monster and then wait a few days and maybe reprogram the AI later to suit your needs, and it takes half a week but that's good for people who have lives. Also there's a story board and monster chess and oh crap my army is dead from old age.."

Also I'm bad at Kirbying I guess. Im not exactly a Kirbyologist here.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 10, 2016 8:29

I may have to replace the description of this site on the main page with that.

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 10, 2016 21:41

I've got a bunch of unspent points, so I could do one of these.. tourney-met things. But who will join it? My poor niddy's been locked in the basement for so long, eating the cement (ahahahaha!). He needs some exercise.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 11, 2016 24:47

Your Tatzy is a prime level to be low-level tourneys for B-Monsters while not being a B-Monster itself, so that would give it an advantage.

"Real-life role playing is hard." ~ Charlie, Supernatural
Kylan

Member #507

Apr 11, 2016 2:15
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Honestly don't think I've ever posted on here Embarrassed

Hey all, been a while indeed, not dead, didn't know this place was still running tho. *Bookmarks for future reference*

Figs, why you challenge me tho? Like of all people? lol

P.S.: Joined whatever tourney's about to go down. So, yeah, I'm in for that, :3

Poke Name: Kylan
  B.D.: Clowblast + Iceburg
  S.A.: Icystorm
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 11, 2016 2:33

Woo! Posts: 1

Because I THINK that I last fought Gobbo or something.. but maybe that was on the other continent. But I think I've fought you before too?

Kylan

Member #507

Apr 11, 2016 3:16

once or twice yeah, tho it's been a while, and all my monsters have died of old age, Laughing

Camo

Member #5

Apr 11, 2016 4:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hi, King Of Wintertime 2005 and Springtime 2006 here. Just confirming the fact I'm not dead.

Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile UPSIDE DOWN SMILEY Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile
   Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile !FOREVER! Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile

Camo Smile
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 11, 2016 10:39

Wow, Clowblast? Late to the forum party much? * class changes to Warrior from the Distant Past *

And everyone's monstas die of old age. Nymphs have a one-year limit on them.

Kind of a short lifespan, when you think of it.

Oh yeah, the Kings of Seasons. There's something I've completely flaked on.

"Let's get drunk enough to never have to think about this again." ~ Dean Wincester, Supernatural
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Apr 11, 2016 11:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Now addicted to NeoPuzzletan. Thanks, Minty.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 11, 2016 22:30

Hey, no new user episodes! Get on it, Sassy! Other people have addictions, too~!

* plants a virtual Icecream tree because he is considerate for other's addictions, unlike SOME PEOPLE *

"On the plus side, this is probably going to significantly reduce my gin consumption." ~ Matthew Garret
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Apr 11, 2016 22:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

New user episodes? You mean make my own levels? Camo Smile I have a feeling I'll be awful at it, but I'll give it a go soon.

I don't think there's any helping you with your addictions though.

* gives MintMan a Neapolitan because adding Mint to Neapolitan is sure to produce some interestingly flavorful results *
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 12, 2016 1:30

Am I the only one around here not using a b-monster? Sheesh

Kylan

Member #507

Apr 12, 2016 1:36

Figs, I feel like I'ma lose this one, why you so good? D'oh and yeah, B-Mon is life, it was all I did really when I was on here, lol

Afiag

Member #242

Apr 12, 2016 1:45

No idea why I'm decent at monster chess, I'm horrible at human chess. Still never beat the Minty Militia though. Maybe if all his monsters have passed away like ours I might have a better chance.. and finally beat him at his own game!

GET IT? IT'S HIS GAME. I'll see myself out..

Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in life?" very quickly lacked both.
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Apr 12, 2016 2:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My being stuck at rank 2 with only nymphs situation has not changed from the post I made presumably years ago, so yeah.

COOKIE!

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Apr 12, 2016 11:37

Well, bonus monsters can only be used in tournaments, so that kinda makes sense to see a lot of them. I was using my miraj bunny until I remembered that.

I never got into SA myself, but good luck with that. That'd feel great to beat him.

* picks a virtual Icecream *
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 23, 2024 17:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022