Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Yum

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jan 9, 2015 23:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I like icecream. That's all. Also 2015.

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 11, 2015 13:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, Copyright 2012? I spent way too long fighting accelerated Canvas.

Also, why I no see any custom episodes by you, Blade?

"Don't judge me by my actions. Judge me by how I tell you I am inside." ~ Colin Quinn
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 16, 2015 19:01

Remember this, I went and played every single level again today. Because, you kn ow, my job isn't quite one at all.
  And to make sure that I played the most, I went and made a new stage, solidifying the title for at least a few hours.

Suckeeers!

"Got any ideas?"
  "Hmm... animal socks!"
  - Noah and Geeker, Project G.K.R.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 17, 2015 9:24

Man, I really gotta fix that fudge.

And think of what the blutty 'el a "boss fight" in a puzzle game is even supposed to look like.

PS: Your level is poopy.

"I give up." ~ Virginia
  "The three sweetest words in the English language." ~ Ross, Raising Hope

[Edited by MintMan on Jan 17, 2015 9:35]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 20, 2015 2:59

So apparently, in an update to this story, HTML5 Canvas does finally have acceleration on Chrome(ium). Apparently, only for Android, but desktops are beefy enough to power through it anyway.
  It makes sense since Webkit always supposed that this worked, but it just never seemed to.

This apparently happened sometime since the last time I tried Chrome on one of my tablets. (I also just learned that about:gpu exists in Chrome, too.) I wonder when they'll get/if they already have the Android Webview accelerated, too, since that's the thing that's full-screen and can get put into apps. I'll have to build me a Lollipop to find out, since that's not upgradeable like the Chrome app is.

So if you want some touchy-feely icecreams, try it with some tablet-y Chrome. It is how I intended NeaPUZZLEtan to be played, after all.

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
wes2new

Member #66

Feb 12, 2015 24:33

Hey guys!

So i've gotta tell someone, and it might as well be you guys: I seem to have gotten my wife of 6 months pregnant.

Tips for making this the most awesome/geeky kid ever?

EDIT: Also, I just changed webhosts, so my RE gym will be down briefly...

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://justin-newman.com/gym

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com

[Edited by wes2new on Feb 12, 2015 24:34]

[Edited by wes2new on Feb 12, 2015 24:34]
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 13, 2015 21:03

How is it you are making me feel old -- and I'm not even the one who's married/a father?

A co-worker of mine just named his new kid Trillian (although I think of the old/terrible IM client before I thought of the Hitchhiker's character), and he taught his other one to sing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song whenever he wants a sandwich, so you've got some tough competition for nerdiest kid.
  Speaking only Klingon around the house may give him/her/there-are-no-other-options-shut-up-Internet a leg-up.

But otherwise congrats.

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 13, 2015 23:15

Marriage? Children? I hardly see how this is appropriate conversation for this time of year.

Yep. No connection at all.

"Like I always say, an enemy is just a friend who is trying to kill you."
  "... I have no idea what that means."
  - Geeker and Larry, Project G.K.R.
Duth

Member #419

Feb 16, 2015 24:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Feb 13, 2015 21:03, MintMan said:

him/her/there-are-no-other-options-shut-up-Internet

There's "it"! I mean, it was my understanding that all babies were its until placed inside either a blue or pink blanket, at which point they are granted their gender.
wes2new

Member #66

Mar 6, 2015 18:28

On Feb 13, 2015 21:03, MintMan said:

How is it you are making me feel old -- and I'm not even the one who's married/a father?

A co-worker of mine just named his new kid Trillian (although I think of the old/terrible IM client before I thought of the Hitchhiker's character), and he taught his other one to sing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song whenever he wants a sandwich, so you've got some tough competition for nerdiest kid.
  Speaking only Klingon around the house may give him/her/there-are-no-other-options-shut-up-Internet a leg-up.

But otherwise congrats.

@MintMan Haha, sorry...? Thanks man! I also thought of the IM client, to be honest. (i'm guessing that gives an idea of our age Boggle ) We don't know the gender yet, but the kid's got a Venusaur plushie and a Nintendo t-shirt waiting on him/her/??? ! Big Smile

A good suggestion, though I'm not up on my klingon, would teaching the kid to write in binary be a workable substitute?

@MadGoblin You're right, totally inappropriate! I apologize! Laughing

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://justin-newman.com/gym

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com

[Edited by wes2new on Mar 6, 2015 18:32]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 7, 2015 11:29

Binary is really only a language in movies and TV that don't understand how technology works. What people typically mean is the encoding for ASCII in binary, since anything else would either be a protocol or assembly language (which would really make little sense for people to speak).

Binary can't even be spoken by non-machines, anyway, or at least it doesn't mean anything to them. Binary only means something when you have the bit/byte order and what is actually high and low (1 is sometimes the lower voltage), and don't even get me started on how not even having a concept of "one" and "zero" but only "here's a thing" and "not that thing". Speaking in a Morse-code series of squeaks at whatever BAUD humans understand would make a lot more sense. Also, it would probably make your children taken away.

Make that above rambling a bedtime story, and you are guaranteed a (scarred-for-life) nerd!

(Venusaur -- teaching him to take the easy way through life!)

"Don't judge me by my actions. Judge me by how I tell you I am inside." ~ Colin Quinn
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022