Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 15:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Mine Craft with REFers (and Nevers, too)

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 18, 2013 14:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I found a stronghold, recently (one of three I was sniffing out). You know what that means: crazy joint venture! We need to get a spelunking team geared up, armed with Arthropod Bane Blades ('cuz Silverfish be the devil) to torch that place up and begin the road to The End.

"Like I always say, an enemy is just a friend who is trying to kill you."
  "... I have no idea what that means."
  - Geeker and Larry, Project G.K.R.
Duth

Member #419

Aug 18, 2013 15:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have a couple of those, actually, since one of the priest villagers enchanted iron swords with that.
  I'll start harvesting snowballs to fight the Enderdragon with. Th...That's the only way I know how to fight it. I may also have to wait until airplanes are added to the game. Those are gonna be added at some point, right?
youroldpalPCFAN

Member #423

Aug 19, 2013 18:23
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You could just pester Rex to add in NBT Editors so that we can hook up saddles to Ghasts.

Also, the server doesn't seem to be working now.

[Edited by youroldpalPCFAN on Aug 26, 2013 17:02]
Duth

Member #419

Aug 28, 2013 21:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And it seems to be working now!

So I accidentally made a Silk Touch Iron Axe. Assuming that Mints' modifications means you automatically get Wither Skulls if you use an ST Axe on them, should we make a Wither to fight? We could build a cavern (or convert the old one I made), light it up, and build the Wither down there so it won't be able to easily escape and blow up all our buildings.

I suck at fighting though so I probably wouldn't be of much help. However, beating a Wither would let us build a Beacon.
youroldpalPCFAN

Member #423

Aug 30, 2013 11:57
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We'd have to do a whole load of preperation before considering fighting a Wither. Potions of Instant Healing, Regeneration, Strength, enchanted diamond tools and weapons, horses, armor. The end result would be a really bad ass fight where everything is exploding and we just run around aimlessly getting slowly killed by the witherings.

Also, the Nether Garden is finished, guys. Feel free to use it for wood and mushrooms, just remember to replant.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 21, 2014 1:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So in case anyone was having connection troubles or speed issues on the server, those are all fixed up now. It is now connected faster than ever, and the speed problems were apparently caused by Gobbo's Iron Farm. It somehow generated way more villagers than I would have thought possible -- possibly hundreds. They were pouring out like water from their pockets!

(And if you ever want to have a good time, stick some dynamite into a concentration of villages. They'll turn into a stream!)

The iron farm really won't be a problem in 1.8 when they close that loophole.

Speaking of versions, all of the customizations I made are gone since MCP hasn't updated. Also, every Java decompiler doesn't decompile all the bytecode, so I am back to saying "Maybe I should just do that" yet again.

"I know that will be obvious to some people but sadly stupid people have internet too." ~ Maffew of Botchamania
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Jun 23, 2014 7:54
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This conversation entirely failed to be utterly devoid, and I am correspondingly disappointed. Clearly my contributions in that regard were necessary. * plants a virtual Reply tree *

COOKIE!

Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 15:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022