Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 7, 2020 6:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: RE-Con 2013: Cracking 3 Attendees~!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 15, 2013 22:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Two years ago ('round about), a camouflaged spider warrior, a fig-flavored brandy bottle, and a lunatic kobold chased down an elusive White Castle in Mid-Michigan, making the first ever Reality's End Convention (RE-Con~!) and the largest gathering of Reffers (three~!) since ... well, every day the Cant twins lived together?

I think it's time we try for the next of these (bi-)annual events, trying to top the trio managed prior, in early May this year. Afiag is going to be splitting from the mitt-state later next month, and Camo ain't state-side anymore, so this may be one of the last chances had for ... I don't really know.

Who here is near enough to central Michigan where they could come? Note, not asking if you want to. You must Angry

"I can't go back to teaching high school math. Those girls pretend they're not women, but they are."
  - Pete, 30 Rock
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 18, 2013 21:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It goes without saying (or, um, with saying... just now) that I shall be in attendance this year. I've got days off, and by-gum, I'm gonna off 'em!

So if anyone is between Pittsburgh and Michigan, they can tag along with me. I'll try to pick up some appropriate brews for the trip -- once there, not getting there, of course Shifty Eyes

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
Camo

Member #5

Apr 20, 2013 8:42
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just hitch a ride to Australia, I'll show you something that has the potential to kill you, push you towards it in a jokingly manner then proceed to buy you a beer, will be laughs all 'round.

Otherwise, I'll see you all (2 people?) at a future REREREcon.

By the way, I'm yet to see Gobbo and Mints in the same room.....

Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile UPSIDE DOWN SMILEY Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile
   Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile !FOREVER! Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile

Camo Smile
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 20, 2013 9:13

We're secretly the same person. Our ruse uncovered!

It has been a good run, I guess, but it is a little sad that you all actually thought we were "identical twins" for low these past fourteen years. I mean, c'mon!

I hear that Space Trombone is the way all the cool kids are sharing music these days.
Camo

Member #5

Apr 21, 2013 6:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I thought you were identical cousins....

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 24, 2013 21:10

I always suspected that you were Camo, Mints! Now you've admitted it!
  Never thought you were twins, though...
  Also, I'm not going to get as far as even Ohio anytime soon. I've got school and a summer job (which means actual money!) to pin me to my location. You should totally draw up pictures of what went down!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?

[Edited by boyachi on Apr 24, 2013 21:12]
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 5, 2013 24:40
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How did that go anyway?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 5, 2013 20:04

Oh... right. Was s'posed to put the follow up here but instead made ... probably cookies?

So, we had 3.5 REFers* in attendance. Went on down to Cedar Point. More folks shoulda came. * class changes to Berserker with the poorly tied in reason of being Hulk-angry at the absence of more members *

* The half is from Afiag's mother, who was there, too, just to bump the number up from the first RE-Con

"Make sure you don't suck in anything you can't lift."
  "Words to live by, I'm sure."
  - Dr. Maston & Mr. Moloch, Project G.K.R.
Camo

Member #5

Jun 23, 2013 19:42

Props to Afi's mum.

The most erotic rock band ever:EROTIC CREMATION

Returning soon? Beerpending
wes2new

Member #66

Sep 9, 2013 9:30

The sad thing is, I live in Michigan and have been meaning to go to the next REcon for oh, the last couple of years lol. (I apparently don't check the forums often enough Boggle)

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://gym.justin-newman.com

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 7, 2020 6:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020