Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Well, hi there.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Feb 8, 2013 3:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Howdy everyone.

How are we all? Still alive I hope. I'm glad to see this place is still around... is it weird that I grew up with Reality's End?

I was really posting since I couldn't see 2013 anywhere. Hopefully I will get around to updating some REWS stuff soon.

Long live RE!

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 9, 2013 17:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am alive. I have a punk band and here's some free downloads: http://www.mediafire.com/?y9jjz491oetye

I check here a lot but I don't wanna be the guy who checks in every 3 months saying, "Hey hows life." Maybe every 6.

Also Camo you better find me some venues in Australia I can play at when my band goes overseas.
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 10, 2013 1:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, now that someone else has posted, I can respond without it looking like I am the only person who goes here anymore!</lies>

So that is where the VD has been. You come back more rarely than some other VD, but it is a much more pleasant experience! I'll be sure to give Dog Bosser some scrobbles. Now that's a band name if I've ever heard one, and I have heard at least one. It was Dog Bosser.

Anyhoo, Reality's End ain't going anywhere anytime soon. It is a little odd that it still exists in the form it currently has/has had for years, but I still work on it, even if 2013 only appears in the copyright notice at the bottom of every page. I really gotta stop working on kaiju and icecream and roll out that new front page to better reflect the long-term projects I do now instead of the games that can have a bunch of piddle updates drip out while I design them.

Ah, REWS, that thing sure needs some more love. I had planned on being really gung-ho for it in '13, but at the start of this year, I discovered I had a food allergy to parsnips (parsnips!), and once I get off schedule (due to my eyes being swelled shut for a few days), I find it difficult to get back on track.
  I do still want to get REWS back and better, more streamlined, and probably with a bigger emphasis on being usable as "practice" or "writing exercises" for those whiny, douchy author types who don't want to devote their energies to multi-author stories or whatever stupid excuses people always make. The internet is still devoid of any good collaborative writing, mostly because of the lack of demand for collaborative writing, but hey, since when does people not wanting something stop RE from delivering on it?

"All romance ends in despair -- or death, but most likely despair: gutwrenching despair." ~ Detective Lassiter, Psych
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 10, 2013 13:58

RE can never die. It's like herpes, while on the subject of VD -- forever~!

An update for this year? When were the last boards updated last, exactly? I think January of last year? Can I make a statement that isn't a rhetorical question? What's this lump?

I have nothing else to contribute that hasn't been already stated.

"Trapped like a cabbage in a cabbage trap!"
  - Geeker, Project G.K.R.
Blade

Member #99

Feb 14, 2013 4:03

So... which one are you in Dog Bosser Vinny?

* stores up a GobbosHerpes *

edit: no idea if I used the ftrpg right... I need to relearn this....

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!

[Edited by Blade on Feb 14, 2013 4:04]
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Feb 15, 2013 21:37
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am the singer, guitarist, and writer, though now the bassist is starting to write too. Old punk frontman thing going on. We will soon have about 12 songs finished and we have some tiny label interest so it might get released regionally.

Also this might be an easier way to access the music if you don't wanna deal with the other service: https://soundcloud.com/dog-bosser

[Edited by VinnyD on Feb 16, 2013 20:35]
Camo

Member #5

Feb 28, 2013 4:00
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haaaaaaay sexay laday!

Nice music there VD!

Poo.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 4:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022