Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 7, 2020 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Custom plush characters?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Dec 24, 2011 14:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What's that? One has been claimed and now they're all unavailable?

KILL ALL MAGPIES! KILL THEM NOW!!!
  -- Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2011 22:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why did you leave a comment here and in the comments section for the Christmas area? I is confused.

The problem is that I changed where the display was, but not for the actual getting of the item.
  See, the old Christmas contest gave away one item on each day to that number of members. It has since changed to the day number of items all to one member. I can switch all days to one or the other easily, but I had to put in a hack to get only one day to do that.

Since I am not at my actual computer with my clone web server right now, I can only use the non-permanent test feature to make sure giving the item works. It doesn't test the number, tho'. Normally, I have eleven days prior to figure that stuff out (and I did so many years ago since this script never changes any more).

Hope many others weren't turned away. Then again, there is always Boxing Day if you miss pre-Christmastime~!

"'Do you love me more than any other woman?' I don't know. There are over three billion women in the world. Let's just say you're winning so far." ~ Nick Griffin
Rook

Member #112

Dec 24, 2011 23:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

See, I posted on the forums first because I forgot that we had the ability to comment on pages now. Left that on there in case anyone else had the same issue, they might see that they weren't alone.

I'm almost disappointed that it wasn't an actual, physical plush Nidhogg or something.

Well not almost. I totally am. That would be awesome.

"I'm sorry I twisted your DNA like a kitten with a ball of yarn"
  --Moira Brown, Fallout 3
Camo

Member #5

Jan 7, 2012 8:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think you should give us all real life plush toys. Of Nidhoggs.

There is the possibility of displaying different signatures!
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 7, 2012 19:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I would need, like, five whole impoverished Asian children to produce those. And train them to sew~!

Gobbo looked up mass-producing plushes, and it ain't a very profitable thing unless you buy in bulk, and bulk certainly isn't what RE is about/is possible of.

"'Do you love me more than any other woman?' I don't know. There are over three billion women in the world. Let's just say you're winning so far." ~ Nick Griffin
Camo

Member #5

Mar 3, 2012 2:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So really we could do plushy Nidhoggs, just everyone who wants one throws in $100 before they are made?
  I wonder if Mexicans are cheaper than China (Including freight and import tax).

I think they may be. Plus it's an easier boarder to smuggle goods over.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Afiag

Member #242

Mar 26, 2012 21:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If we let the Mexicans use them to smuggle in cocaine at the same time, I'm sure we'd get a discount.

.."Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
  "A pit full of fire."
  "And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for
  ever?"
  "No, sir."
  "What must you do to avoid it?"
  "I must keep in good health, and not die."
  -Jane Eyre
Camo

Member #5

May 20, 2012 20:06

Sounds like you are onto something Afiag, righto, let's all go for a venture to Columbia to get the ball rolling, with the extra funds we could probably pour some life into RE!

Poo.
youroldpalPCFAN

Member #423

Jul 27, 2013 12:13
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Making every character here into plushies would be the cutest thing ever and my money would take flight.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 7, 2020 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020