Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jul 15, 2020 12:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Xbox live?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Dec 15, 2010 18:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Anyone here use xbox live? Just thinking it would be kinda cool gaming with voice and extreme lag with some of you buggers. I'm 'Camo SSS' if anyone wants to play. Let me know who you are when you add.

Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile UPSIDE DOWN SMILEY Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile
   Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile !FOREVER! Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile

Camo Smile
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Dec 16, 2010 16:54
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nope, but I might if you would be interested in buying me a 360 and paying for an xbox live subscription. and games. and pizza. and a new car... or maybe I could just take yours. * class changes to Rogue *
Rook

Member #112

Jul 7, 2011 4:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm Rook The Knight. Feel free to shoot me an invite, but like Camo said, send me your screenname.

In other news.... I'm not dead. What's.... everybody... been up tooo....? Must say, it's rather depressing seeing the last post on the main board was in JANUARY.

"I can't stop peeing my pants. I'm out of urine, but I'm peeing my pants with blood now because of my body's biological need to pee my pants from the terror I'm experiencing."
  --Dr. McNinja
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 7, 2011 19:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, well, I dunno if I've covered that exactly out in the open.

Y'see, while I was busy working elslewhere, I decided I had a lot of revamping to do. Revamping which would be more easily done if there were less people around to complain about the leaks as they sprung up. I focused a lot of my work elslewhere while trying to keep this joint mostly background tasks.

Well, now there is no elslewhere, and this joint is depressing as a result.

The current plan is to try and jam some browser-based action to recapture what the REL did for The End way back when and then just get everything else up to snuff while everyone is misdirected by an HTML5 game and wind machine (also known as a fan).

Plus, actually doing main page updates. That always helps, right?

Everyone knows that I have been out of college and have a legit full-time job now, right? With extra hours often to boot.

"It tastes like freedom." ~ Jack Swagger -- it doesn't matter why
VinnyD

Member #9

Jul 15, 2011 21:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just got one. Also I still come here. The name on xbrox is Hotnasty.

wes2new

Member #66

Oct 3, 2012 22:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Trolling the RE forums and decided that since i have a 360 now I might as well add you guys. Gamer tag's Das Techniker

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://gym.justin-newman.com

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jul 15, 2020 12:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020