Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 24:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: To make something fly, one must first...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 14, 2010 21:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...get a heavy duty water balloon launcher. You know, the one that takes either three people to use or one person to lie down on the ground and turn their body into a stick completing the formation of a giant slingshot with aforementioned launcher.

So, I got this for dirt cheap and I'm wondering: what, besides balloons and rocks, would be entertaining to grant the gift of flight (with a possible target)?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 14, 2010 21:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have already suggested babies to Boyachi in IM, so nobody go and steal my baby thunder.

I also did the obvious suggestions of poo, rancid meat, and giant water balloon launchers. Now you have to be original~!

"I imagine the WWE offices have an emergency panel that says 'In case of good television, break glass,' and inside is Batista." ~ Neil McGilloway
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jun 15, 2010 24:34
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Baseballs. Make sure they're aimed from a direction of a baseball field, so you can blame somebody who would be playing baseball if it hits something that could get you in trouble. Also, non-rancid meat might be good for drawing animals to a target. * fabricates a launcher *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 15, 2010 15:10

I'm thinking drive-by pie-ing. just rig something on the windows and let it fly at your target, I just gotta do research.
  Like the baseball idea too, got a few stadiums nearby if need be.
  Sadly no one has offered their baby for science...yet...

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Camo

Member #5

Jun 18, 2010 6:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Politicians.

Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile UPSIDE DOWN SMILEY Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile
   Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile !FOREVER! Camo Smile Camo Smile Camo Smile

Camo Smile
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 24, 2010 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, back in High School, my friends and I got a genius idea to try to launch a cat out of a potato gun. That was probably a bad idea and, fortunately for the cats in our neighborhood, we couldn't find any and had to resort to jousting garbage cans out of the side of my van. But a giant slingshot? That couldn't possibly go wrong.

See, my thinking is, anyone could shoot a baby. They just lie there. Their biggest defense is to ooze stuff on you and make a lot of noise. But you try to put a cat in a slingshot and that sucker'll fight you every step of the way. Waaay more satisfying when you pull it off. Just try to aim it towards someone you really don't like. Bonus points for trying to design a glider to maximize airtime.

Women counting is always sexy. That's why they call it foreplay, by the time she gets to four, I'm ready to play. ~Stephen Colbert
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 24:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022