Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 16:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Marvel Movies

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

May 21, 2010 10:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, Iron Man 2 is still out in theaters, Thor is getting a 2011 movie, Spiderman is getting a reboot, and there is supposed to be a Avengers movie (no, not the one with Uma Thurman)coming out in 2012. Deadpool is supposedly getting his own movie, but I personally have heard nothing official about that.
  Thoughts, criticisms, movie review?

Jonah Hex is also coming out soon...is he DC or Marvel?

Mintman: god of web -Mai
Rook

Member #112

May 22, 2010 1:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Come on man.

As for Deadpool, there are rumors floating about. And yes, I use Wikipedia like it's a legitimate source.

Iron Man 2 was among the BEST movies I've ever seen. The shameless Thor plug at the end though kinda sucked. It would've been nice if they'd at least shown Thor himself. Hell, he's casted already, why not? (He's George Kirk in the last Star Trek movie.)

The Spider Man reboot thing is BULLCARP. I mean, the movies weren't that great, but REBOOTING a movie that's only eight years old is pretty pitiful. Wow. Can't believe it's been eight years already. I'm gettin old....

"Do I preach to you when you're lying stoned in the gutter?"
  --Bender, Futurama
MintMan

Member #1

May 22, 2010 10:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can't believe you cited Wikipedia for anything remotely factual. In fact, Boyo has even more of a reason now to believe that there is no Deadpool movie. I should prolly ban you just for being one of those types who freakin' links it non-stop in forum posts. It isn't that hard to find if someone actually wanted to get the information wrong.

Much more easy and factual and more importantly movie-y to do would be to give some linky love to IMDB, as they typically have it together.

I dunno where you got this as an unofficial sorta deal, Boyo. It has been official since Wolverine, far as I know. And I know, too, since Deads was my absolute favorite comic book character growing up till stupid teenagers ruined the Merc with a Mouth a few years back. Durn internet. I hate it so much!

I'm kinda mad that (DC's) Jonah Hex doesn't have his messed-up eyeball. Oooo-oo-ooo, he has a hole in his mouth! Big deal, doesn't everyone?

Thor is gonna be freakin' awesome based on what I've seen of it thus far, which is pages from the comics turned into live action! None of that stupid revamped-for-Hollywood garbage that turned Deadpool into a crime against nature in the Wolverine movie.

"Unattached, drifter Christmas." ~ Dean Winchester's definition of Valentine's Day
Camo

Member #5

May 24, 2010 6:26
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What about Spiderman vs. Alien?

There is the possibility of displaying different signatures!
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 9, 2010 24:44

Does anyone remember the good old days of Charles Barkley vs Godzilla? I still have the comic of that, but I remember the tv special.

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 16:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022