Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 24:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Vancouver Olympics

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 17, 2010 19:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did you see that opening show? I did in a pizza place and I gotta say that stuff looked real on the little TV up in the corner. Haven't caught it on youtube yet. Heard the remake of the old song sucked and many people don't like Jason Barker, whoever that is.
  Bummer about the luger dying, when I was in kindergarten I really wanted to do the luge, but really had no idea how to train and shortly found out about videogames and well...guess who isn't in Vancouver on the track? Shifty Eyes
  Back to being serious, it's horrible that people are dying in the Olympics.

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 3, 2010 15:17
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Olmypics were ok

Rook

Member #112

Mar 3, 2010 15:34
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That is a FANTASTIC post.

I don't care much for Winter Olympics. No fencing...

"...allow me to hold your head under the putrescent waters of knowledge."
  --Yahtzee Croshaw, Zero Punctuation
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 3, 2010 21:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You are incorrect, Meganaut! I thought the Olympics were pretty coolies -- but they kept putting awesome stuff on off-channels or at noon, as always.

I'm glad that hockey and curling got some love this year. I am not much for the typical "falling down icy/snowy surfaces" types of events, but c'mon, how many other events involve brooms?

"Yes, I am probably going to hell, thanks for asking." ~ Neil McGilloway
Rook

Member #112

Mar 4, 2010 21:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Any sport that involves brooms is LAUGHABLE.

Except Quiddich. Wait, it's still laughable when muggles try to do it.

"Or I could use one little goto instead..."
  --xkcd
Afiag

Member #242

Mar 8, 2010 18:00
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did Canadia win the hockey bit? Yeah, suck it USA.

You know, I never really pay too much attention to the Olympics. But I don't watch much TV at all anyways, too busy with other garbage. Like life.

Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in life?" very quickly lacked both.
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 8, 2010 23:37
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am glad I singlehandedly revived the forums with excellent posting.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 24:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022