Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 3:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Turkey Day!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 26, 2009 20:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Man, I am stuffed and actually for the first time cleared my plate. Mmmmm. So, who else had good eats, or didn't have good eats, aside from all you who don't have this day as a holiday (I'm looking at you, Aussies). How'd you pass the time?
  Me, my family and I went through some of the old memory boxes it was rather cool.
  Who's going shopping black friday?... Does black friday happen places other than the US? Just wondering.

Mintman: god of web -Mai
Zedd

Member #76

Nov 27, 2009 14:49
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Assuming you don't mean the date of a massive bushfire in 1939, probably no Black Friday for us.

Woo, no turkey. Wait, that's not woo. Frown

"...Gotta get rid of that freaky 80's punk hair, though..." Blade, re. Falken.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 27, 2009 22:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Black Friday might was well be Sweetest's Day for all that concerns my schedule -- I have never had the need, desire, nor opportunity to acknowledge either!

I, for once, did not gain ten pounds from the stuffing of stuffings. Of course, that's only 'cuz I've been over my norm for a few months now. Curse you, medically acceptable weight to height ratio!

"Like I always say, an enemy is just a friend who is trying to kill you."
  "... I have no idea what that means."
  - Geeker and Larry, Project G.K.R.
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 1, 2009 17:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

F*** 'Turkey' day.

My mom made a ham.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 3, 2009 20:26

You know, Afiag, I have yet to have HoneyBakedHamTM. Am I actually missing out on something as epic (as epic as ham can get that is) or is it just really overhyped?

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 3:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022