Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 7:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Video Games

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Apr 7, 2009 21:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So now that I'm back, I'm curious. What kind of games do the members of RE play? I'm expecting a load of hoity-toity RTS fans and mumorpuger(MMORPG) players.

Personally, I'm the simple type. I like blowing heads off Nazi Zombies in Call of Duty: World at War, or killing and pillaging in Fallout 3.

Anybody out there play on Xbox Live? My gamertag is Rook the Knight (imagine that).

cos(<3) = ?
  (<3)^2 = ?
  My normal approach is useless here.
  ----xkcd
Blade

Member #99

Apr 8, 2009 4:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pretty much what I played the last time you made a topic like this...
  Street Fighter IV, NFSU2 (f*** the new versions majorly) and sadly an MMO called Mabinogi (im kicking the habit I swear)...and to a lesser extent Ijji's Gunz: The Duel (think the matrix meets CS)... but meh...

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Apr 8, 2009 13:47
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, just playing RPG's now, like Paper Mario and the original Wild Arms. Also, and interesting yet frusurating number known as Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hands.

"You got Marin! Is this your big chance?" ~ from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 8, 2009 20:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*Waves hands around* Did SoMeBodY SaY xBoX3^0?
  I've been borrowing Crackdown from a friend and tearing up the sandbox town. Otherwise, a bit of Guitar Hero WT (aka The rock band that isn't Rock Band) and Castle Crashers! Someday I will beat that groom, but today (and lvl70) is not it. I've also been trying to get a good Marvel Ultimate Alliance setup to play at guy nights...ok so all my gaming nights are guy nights....
  Otherwise I've dusted off my Killer7 for PS2 since I never beat it. I didn't think anything other than the internet could @#)$* me up more than I am. That game that has been lurking in my closet for years did with just the third level, and I have several more to go.
  I miss having the time for RPGS, saw FFXII for under $10 and left it there.
  Well I'm off to get a ring for the talking girl-head that is enjoying the spin cycle of my dryer! *should be read: Killer7 is a weird game*

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Apr 9, 2009 11:10
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Apr 8, 2009 4:57, Blade said:

Pretty much what I played the last time you made a topic like this...

Well, that was years ago...

Castle Crashers?? That is the most epic game ever! Ninja Pirates and poo-propelled deer...

"Do I preach to you when you're lying stoned in the gutter?"
  --Bender, Futurama
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 14, 2009 24:53

Hey, they game is easy if you can air juggle like the wind...well aside from the last boss and the @)#$(*@#)(%*groom on insane.
  What I have recently switched to is Spiderman: Web of Shadows. It has Spiderman! MJ! Luke Cage! Moon Knight! Wolverine! Venom! Black Cat! She's Hot!
  If you haven't played it yet and like spiderman in the slightest, at least do yourself the favor of going out and renting it. So far the combat isn't too complicated, mainly timing. I think that this city is possibly double the size of Crackdowns. It seems like it, from what little I've been in. Oh, you can also switch from Spiderman to Symbiote ON THE FLY. No pausing, I'm talking midcombo. The graphics aren't too bad, but the animation is where it's at. I heard that the Superman Returns videogame finally captured the feel of flying for Supes. This game hands down nailed webslinging in my books* creates a Spiderbite with a floatee *

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 14, 2009 11:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I still don't have a new system because I can't afford it, but I don't mind. Last month I went to Gamestop and bought a used copy of Okami for the PS2, and the boy behind the counter gave me a new copy. For the used price. [Score.] It's a really fun game, quite different, but I haven't beat it 100% yet. Other than that, I've been going through all the games I haven't beaten thoroughly [All the bosses/side-quests etc..]

And oh joy, an MMO! I've actually been playing this one for quite some time, I like it enough to stick with it. Air Rivals, formerly Space Cowboys Online. This is a fly-around-and-shoot-things game. The flying is very twitch-based and the game has extensive pvp combat, due to the fact that the scenario is war between 2 nations and all. Apart from level, it's largely skill based.. Everything from flying skills down to customizing weapons and armors is down to each player.
  "Always outnumbered, normally outgunned, generally outskilled, definately outleveled... Look I'll kill you eventually."

* uses DragonDance on Rook for bringing up the game topic *

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 14, 2009 23:44

Wait, an MMORG that depends on skill? Since when did those exist? I'm not quite sure I believe you...* uses Summon Squirrel to watch you closely *

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
Rook

Member #112

Apr 15, 2009 19:48

Really? Movie games? WEAK. If you want superhero games, wait for Arkham Asylum and the Wolverine game. The Woverine game was actually in development before the movie. The folks over at Kotaku said it looked purdy good.

I've never been too big on MMOs. Mostly because I can't play games that came out before ~2000 on this piece of crap.

"Or I could use one little goto instead..."
  --xkcd
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 7:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022