Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 23:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: St Patricks Day

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Mar 16, 2009 16:25
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was popping by and noticed the new splash page.

Did you know, Sunday, at about 8:30, I was informed by a band they were playing at 11 IN THE MORNING, so I woke my mates missus up, asked her to drive as I had been drinking, we get to the venue (By venue I actually mean street barricaded off) theres a bagpipe band (Isn't that a Scottish thing?) then we found a stage where they were playing, I than proceeded to transform into a Rubix Cube and dance alongside some toddlers.

Now the moral of this story, is that there was lots of people wearing big green hats drinking Guinness and a few leprachauns running around, and like Mintman pointed out, none of us realised it was St. Patricks day untill we were there.

True story.

The greatest wrap band ever: Tequila Bacardi Wrappers

beer
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 18, 2009 1:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sadly, most people I talked to initially thought that the 14th (good old pie day!) was Patties day. I set them straight.
  You know what I like about right now? I've been remembering $#!+ I'd forgotten that happened 5 years to a decade ago, yet I just now realized (after 45 minutes) that I have no sheets on my bed.
  Also it has been made pretty clear that if I can walk into a DMV with a Hawaiian drivers lisence with my pic, organ donor and the name McLovin, and actually get someone to believe it, I'll get a raise.
  Lemme tell ya, watching oatmeal powered jetpacks whilst under the influence of (legal substances/sugar/sleep deprivation if you are too young) will really start your night off right.
  Go humans, go!
  To all ye, legal ones, hope you had some water before bed, else I feel sorry for you and your hangover.

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 18, 2009 8:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Mar 18, 2009 1:23, boyachi said:

I set them straight.

That'd be a first for you.

I had no Guiness or cornéd beef, so I was a sad Patrick's panda.

"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise." ~ Rorschach, Watchmen
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 25, 2009 23:41

You still haven't explained why you brought up corn, pandas or my first and what they have to do with getting dru-.
  Ummm, you still haven't explained why you brought up corn and pandas have to do with getting irish drunk.

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 26, 2009 1:10

Corned beef = Irish delicacy, if any Irish foodstuff could be called such. It has nothing to do with corn as we know it, but rather salt, which comes in large grains, which corn meant before it was used solely by Americans to describe the crop maize.

Sad Panda = South Park reference that sticks in my head 'cause some wrestling satire sites keep calling CM Punk a sad panda when he loses, which is all the time, which is the same amount of time he looks like a panda.

Drunk = Yup.
Camo

Member #5

Mar 26, 2009 16:18
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have not had corned beef in some time. As I have currently moved back to my mums house for a while, I think I shall demand she make some.

Much better cook than my ex... And cleaner, doesn't whinge as much either. Mums are awesome.

Poo.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 23:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022