Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 3:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: March Madness

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 2, 2009 12:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Madness, I said? This. Is. Reality's End! *Kicks an emo into their own bottomless abyss of despair, which makes a sound remarkably akin to dropping two snare drums and a cymbal into a canyon*
  We have snow! Galore! Like can't see the lanes of the road so people just make their own, if they even bother staying on the road whilst driving! That's what's goin' on'p 'ere!
  How goes the weather for everyone else? Was it in like a lion or tame like a lamb? Is this due to global warming or a sinister plot for Plutonians to overtake the planet.
  Time's like this I wish I was an Aussie.

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 2, 2009 13:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Everybody wishes they were an Aussie. They'd hang out with Camo all day and drink beer, although at this point in time, I'm pretty sure Camo has transcended into a pure al-co-hol form, so you'd have to be careful not to quaff him Boggle

I've heard a lot of blokes have been getting hit, but I just got the cold in Frogtown, OH. We don't get much snow for some reason. In fact, I'll sell some of you blokes my non-snow. Shipping is instantaneous~! Just send me a check, and look for your non-snow* anyplace.

* Note: Non-snow is not anti-snow and will not get rid of your snow. In fact, it won't do much of anything since its only existence is as a ploy to get your money. Do it now, heathens!

"When no one was looking, Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible." ~ DC's The Super Dictionary
Skulkraken

Member #128

Mar 2, 2009 15:09
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...Guam doesn't see snow. Ever. (There's one company that imports snow, but it's just not the same.) It's also in the same time zone as Australia. Instead, we get hurricanes. And women in bikinis year-round. Some would argue that it's a worthy trade-off.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 2, 2009 21:06

1) Most cold and snowless as of late here, too. But I'm not too far away from Frog-T.

2) I shall kill Skullkraken and wear his skin.

3) I should expose my agenda items like this.

"Tell me why all these morons think they're foxes?"
  - Nume26, Deviant Art Song
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 2, 2009 23:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Up here in the southernmost of the Dakotas we get one of two winters--friggin' cold or buried in snow. Usually this varies by year (one year cold and dry, another snowy and warmer). This year it varies by days. We're talking 30 degrees one day, -30 the next, 6 inches of snow the next, and so forth. Sunday was below zero, and today was warm and melty, so I'm sure a blizzard is coming up here pretty quick.

But why on earth would you want to wear Skulkraken's skin? He's from Guam and thus would offer almost no protection from the cold. Kill a Canuck, if that don't keep you warm nothing will (well, okay maybe the Norse, but I'm not foolish enough to try).

Women counting is always sexy. That's why they call it foreplay, by the time she gets to four, I'm ready to play. ~Stephen Colbert
Skulkraken

Member #128

Mar 3, 2009 4:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That is some kooky weather you have there.

...And is that an exposed agenda I see? *Yoink*

* uses Steal on MadGoblin's agenda *

My Blog -- guamgamer.blogspot.com
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Mar 4, 2009 5:13

It's 62 degrees tomorrow "/ im 'ona be cold :'(

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
Afiag

Member #242

Mar 4, 2009 11:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yesterday is was in the mid 20's and everything was frozen. But ha, tomorrow it's gonna be 53-ish. Because it's Michigan. I got my current car running in early winter, so it'll be the first time that I won't need to use the heater. Laughing

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 6, 2009 6:29

Side note, how them fires goin down under?
  I miss the days that my windshield wasn't covered with salt. Frost is ok, humidity is sometimes great, dew is fantastic, but salt just doesn't come off with wiper blades. Razor blades I suppose would work, but I just don't have a steady supply or an emo nearby. I knew I shouldn't have kicked it into the pit...

Mintman: god of web -Mai
Blade

Member #99

Mar 6, 2009 17:32

uhh fires are ok, they are still happening but I think it's finally starting to cool down a bit so hopefully it wont be too bad, as long as we dont get any more crazy hurricane-like winds..... Shifty Eyes

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Mar 7, 2009 5:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Now S. Africa has gone *fwoosh*

* throws a Snowball at Blade *

MANGO!
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Mar 7, 2009 18:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, as long as we don't pick up too much of that hurricane that may or may not hit Queensland here down south, the fires ought ease up. They've been slowly getting them under control. South Africa now?

As a side note, I currently have no internet. Hopefully this will soon be remedied.

...But In the end, isn't it always the same question, and always the same answer?
Blade

Member #99

Mar 8, 2009 4:53

Wavey Mouth What's with the freaky weather?

* volleys the Snowball back at Dragon_Kirby *

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Mar 8, 2009 11:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*nod* Unfortunately, Saffers have no koalas to singe.

* volleys the Snowball back at Blade *

MANGO!
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 3:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022