Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 15:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Old People Birthdays

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 2, 2008 8:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to all you old people. It's been such a long time since I started here at RE that I feel old too. So, how are all you old people fairing in real life?
  It's the first day of my second year of college and I think I may have caught a bug already. xp Hope life is going better for the rest of you.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 2, 2008 10:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, second year of college compared to second year of a delayed master's study. That's quite a time difference. Why, I remember back when you were considered jailbait!

Good times Wink

Don't worry, Tris, although you're all old and, like, barely even a teenager any more, we still love you.
  No, wait. I meant do worry. A lot.

Yeah, you'll catch bugs in college. That's what you get for being easy. Whaddayamean it isn't that kind of bug? No other kinds of bugs exists at university! All of the VD (not this) eats up the other diseases. And makes it burns when they pee! That's right -- viruses have to urinate, too. Don't listen to your "science" teachers. Obviously, schizophrenic ramblings are a by far more qualified source of information. And Vitamin C. Fourteen percent, bay-bee~!

And as is obvious from the above, not much goin' on in the KK-side of things. Except oldness. And the onset of dementia. Moreso.
  I'm old. Get off of my lawn. * brings forth an OldCootHose to fend off the youth and their cellular-type phones *

"When no one was looking, Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible." ~ DC's The Super Dictionary
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 2, 2008 13:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow. You seem a good deal happier than your usual grumpy old man self.

No need to remind me. I know I always need to worry about that on RE. I still find it funny/odd/creepy that you guys think I'm hot even though you don't know what I look like. I'm probably far too unskinny for your liking now. *needs to gain more weight*

Nice pun with the VD. It turns out that it wasn't a bug after all. I feel better already. I've been having problems with my stomach the past couple of years that makes me feel sick to my stomach (another reason I need to gain more weight). It just hadn't been this bad in a long time, so I thought I might actually be sick like I was at the beginning of school last year. Fun stuff!

I need to start coming back to RE more often. I didn't realize that I was rather starting to miss your crazy old man rantings.

*runs off to get icecream before the cafeteria closes*
Camo

Member #5

Sep 2, 2008 22:12
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ehhhhh WASSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPP!!!

How old do you think I am?

Give you a tip, between 5 and 105 Smile

Poo.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 2, 2008 22:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, according to your profile, you're three years younger than us pedo-pair.

Yeah, a quarter of a century. once you hit that mile stone, things really start to blow. I mean, look at the landmarks that have been passed over:
  - 18 to vote
  - 21 to drink
  - 25 to rent a car

Why, the next big shiny we'll be getting from age is senior discounts! They don't even try to tempt you with anything between.

Second year of college, second year of delayed masters, and here I'm on my second year of ... work in the field I didn't go to school for? Well, that sure was a waste of five years of my life. Luckily, I didn't learn a thing Big Smile

It puts peaches on your pizza!
VinnyD

Member #9

Sep 3, 2008 20:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Third year of whats probably going to be a five year college career, if I can't help it...

I'm wrapped up in school and... BODYBUILDING. No joke, that and guitar are my two biggest time sinks, and well, school but thats lame. I plan to get in amazing shape and go to all those really lame cons, to claim my throne as king nerd.

Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 5, 2008 16:57
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What is this, a 'How we've all been' thread?

WELL then. I'm supposed to be moving to Virginia but that's been delayed. And I'm supposed to have gotten a job by now, so's I can go to college. But Michiganian economy is pretty bad. They throw DC in just to give us that rank of 51 in the unemployment scale. I never really appreciated that high school was free until recently. ^_- Also, I'm homeless because someone stabbed me in the back. But this is all okay, because I drive a moped and because I'm going to a pow wow next weekend.

You know, so far, being 18 isn't quite what it's cracked up to be. At least I can vote. Go, not McCain!

Camo, I think you have werewolf teeth.

.."Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
  "A pit full of fire."
  "And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for
  ever?"
  "No, sir."
  "What must you do to avoid it?"
  "I must keep in good health, and not die."
  -Jane Eyre
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 5, 2008 19:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, Michigan must be rough. 'Round here, stabbings usually don't happen 'till after you become homeless. Seriously though, that sucks Af. I know how crappy it can be not having a place to stay; I was very nearly in a similar situation a few months ago. Don't worry though, you're only 18. You've got plenty of time for things to shape up. I mean it's not like you're 25 and still in school or something. God, if that were me, I'd probably just give up right now, y'know? Can you imagine anything more- oh wait.

How ironic. He's blind after a lifetime of enjoying being able to see. ~Homer Simpson
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Sep 9, 2008 11:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been, you know, hanging on...no serious breaks from reality. S'all good.

Or, wait, was I involved here? *goes back to doing science*

* mutates a Pipe with an item *

COOKIE!

Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 13, 2008 19:30
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Full moon was good last night.

There is the possibility of displaying different signatures!
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Sep 14, 2008 14:05
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Night of the 15th, innit?

Anyhow, I took apart a treadmill. Huge motor. Big capacitors. Looks like fun.

* creates a Piston *

COOKIE!

Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 20, 2008 10:26

Rebuild it so that you can have a child-powered vehicle. Four children are as good as any V8. How's that for alternative energy?

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Sep 20, 2008 13:45

Hmm...We could have dual gas-station/day-care centers! C'est parfait!
  * plants a virtual ecofriendly tree *

MANGO!
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 21, 2008 11:50

Yeah, you've got to switch out your children every now and then. You can only keep them going with caffeine, sugar, and skittle-bribes for so long.

Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in life?" very quickly lacked both.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 21, 2008 12:06

Pfft, who needs "nutrition" and "drugs" to power them when you have something much stronger available: fear!

If I Gobbo can't get 'em runnin' fast, then nothing will!

... y'know what? You should prolly just disregard this entire message.

"Damn you, sexy fairer sex!" ~ MadGoblin

[Edited by MintMan on Sep 21, 2008 12:07]
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Sep 26, 2008 4:41

Hmm... I think the CIA are going to come crashing through the roof on you guys sometime soon.

There is the possibility of displaying different signatures!
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 15, 2008 10:45

Look on the bright side MM, aside from scaring children, you basically sound like Van Wilder, which automatically makes you awesome no matter how craptastic your situation really is.
  That being said, I'm not trusting any eclairs that you try to give to us.

* uses Universal on SailorSassyStar * That must be the lamest sickness ever, it doesn't even sound like they could put you on good drugs.

One good thing about waiting to move, is that gas(at least in VA) is hella cheaper than it was in the past at-least-six years. That and temp jobs popping up like small pox, thank you holiday season.

One last question for Camo, are we guessing in human or dog years, because I really don't know which applies for werewolf age.

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Nov 17, 2008 5:06

Vampire years = Camo beers.

The greatest wrap band ever: Tequila Bacardi Wrappers

beer
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 15:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022