Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 15:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Spore

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 18, 2008 17:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No no, not the fungal reproductive device*, that's a discussion for another topic (that I may or may not be making later...). I'm talking about the game, or rather, part of the game. Yes, denizens of RE, the Spore Creature Creator is out, including a free demo version that is quite a bit of fun in and of itself. If you've visited YouTube lately, you've probably already seen the myriad of penis-monsters (do I sense a new BD monster? I sure hope not!), but rest assured, the "game" is good for more than just smut.

Okay, I guess that sounds a bit like an ad, but trust me, Spore Creature Creator is a lot of fun to play with, and the demo version doesn't even subject you to any of the abstract crappy EA policies that I'm sure the final game will be plagued with. So anyone else here tried it yet? Anyone else here interested in the game? Anyone else here?

Women counting is always sexy. That's why they call it foreplay, by the time she gets to four, I'm ready to play. ~Stephen Colbert
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 18, 2008 20:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Phallus, as we know 'em, is already an alleged Shadow Aura monster. I doubt he will be appearing in BD. Not so much since he's not mythological and a dick, but moreso in that he'd have to be created by Six Grey, and that's not likely!

As for Spore, I have this to say: "Cannot run Spore. Your computer sucks to much. Be not lame."

Okay, so that's a paraphrase, but how cool would it be if it actually told me that?

It puts peaches on your pizza!
Afiag

Member #242

Jun 19, 2008 16:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It was fun. My monstrosity was strangely cute... I'm going to download the full version. *Cough* i'm an Arse that steals software *Cough*

EDIT: Indeed I am. I'm also poor. Laughing

"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes."
  That way, when you do judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

[Edited by MintMan on Jun 19, 2008 16:56]

[Edited by Afiag on Jun 20, 2008 24:27]
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 27, 2008 17:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This looks like the the ultimate Sim, my only two questions are:
  1.Why didn't Sims make something like this already?
  2.Will Duke Nukem Forever come out first?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 27, 2008 21:37

Isn't Spore by the guy who made Sims, Black & White and all that? Will Wright. So, I guess that's a yes. Sims did do something like this. However, the name "Sim Spore" just sounds a tad lame.

And, for that latter Q, you could make a race of Nukems in Spore and have them blow up Duke-like foes, I'd guess, so, even if it comes out before, you could still get something like it.

Or not? What do I know? I can't even run the thing Wavey Mouth

"No butt head. Butt not here. Butt down here!"
  - A two-year-old's defense to the insult "butthead" is impeccable.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2008 22:17

I do believe that some far-out, real-life planet would actually be able to evolve a Duke Nukem creature in a time faster than it is taking those developers to make Forever.

Is that surprising to anyone? No. The fact that I'm right is.

"If you could hear the color beige, it would sound like James Blunt." ~ Craig Ferguson
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 15:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022