Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 5:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: April 1st

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 31, 2008 22:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So begins my least favorite day of the year. Anybody get pranked yet in the eastern hemisphere?
Skulkraken

Member #128

Apr 1, 2008 5:15
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nope, though a forum I go to was hacked by a former member today. The jerk managed to get ahold of administrator access, and made a mess of things.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 1, 2008 16:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got pranked pretty good. It was well thought out.

You see, this Kirby website I work at had this clever idea to have well known staff members change their identities to members of a made-up group of "Magical Girl" themed Sailor Scout rip-offs. Pretty cool, but they didn't have pictures for the avatars. They were saying, "Oh, this will take a week at least" while I was thinking, "A few hours at least". I'm a speed artist. It's what I do.

So, I volunteer. Yay. I'm contributing. It didn't go as fast as I planned, or turn out that way, and the hour of April Fools' was rapidly approaching. So, what happened in the end? Those who thought of the idea abandoned it (all but one) once I was done with it, pretty much wasting all my effort.

They sure fooled me! That was some 24 hours notice pranking Mean Look

"So I said, 'You can't touch me there. You're my Uncle.' Ahhh, family."
  - Marni Fliss, Committed
Skulkraken

Member #128

May 1, 2008 3:57
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Apr 1, 2008 5:15, Skulkraken said:

Nope, though a forum I go to was hacked by a former member today. The jerk managed to get ahold of administrator access, and made a mess of things.

This is very much late, but...

It turned out that the site I was talking about didn't get hacked at all. The staff played a very elaborate prank on everyone. At least it ended well.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 5:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022